A Random Scenario (1): Ichinose wants to know how to turn down❤

Start from the beginning

"Yes. I am my class representative. At least, that seems to be the case."

"Do all classes except Class D have someone like that?"

For both siblings, it was the first time they had heard that. So, like a small children, they were both curious to know that.

While there were people in their class who could be considered leaders, the difference between Ichinose's class and their class of theirs was that their class didn't have a fixed leader, having several leaders who were in charge of a specific group. That was because their classmates did not get along. Whereas Ichinose's class does.

"No, that's something Class B set up on its own. I think it's good to allocate some positions, don't you?"

"Are there other positions besides class representative?"

"Yes. Whether or not they serve a function is a different question, but we have other roles for formality's sake. Things like vice class rep and secretary. They might be more useful when we have a cultural festival, or a sports festival, or something like that. We could try to decide things on the spot, but that could cause problems."

"So you've taken over the leadership of Class B, huh?"

"You think that's weird? It's all purely informal. Besides, there are quite a few troublemakers. We have to deal with a lot of things."

When he said; "We have to deal with a lot of things," Ichinose laughed. The three of them started walking together towards the school.

As the three walked towards the school, greetings could be heard, which were directed at Ichinose, who returned the greetings.

"You sure are popular, Ichinose."

Kaede told her.

"I only stand out because I'm the class representative. That's all."

Ichinose didn't want to be modest. Both siblings knew that.

"Ah, that reminds me. Have you guys heard of summer vacation?"

"Summer vacation? No. I mean, isn't it just summer vacation?"

Kiyotaka was the one who said it before his sister said it.

Both siblings did not understand what Ichinose had said. As they said, it was only summer vacation, so why talk about it?

"I heard rumors that we might go on vacation to a tropical island."

Now both siblings understood the reason for talking about summer vacation.

As cautious as the two Ayanokouji were, they found it all suspicious. They weren't the only ones, as they noticed a sour smile on Ichinose's face that indicated she also found it suspicious.

"I think it's suspicious. I think it's going to be a turning point."

"Do you think our class points might vary a lot over the summer break?"

Kaede asked.

"Yes, yes. I think there might be a hidden assignment, one that will impact us more than midterms or finals. Otherwise, the gap between Class A and us wouldn't narrow much. We could narrow the gap little by little."

"What is the difference between you and Class A?"

"We have about 600 points, so our classes are about 350 points apart."

Kaede sighed upon hearing that.

"Horikita should really work hard to catch up with the other classes."