Not as simple as thought

Author Note: This chapter was torture! It gave me such writer's block! :( I'm still not happy with it, but better than nothing. I hope you still enjoy it. :)

"Ah this is nice!", you purred like a happy cat.

You were taking a bath in Chloe's bigass bathtub and enjoying yourself greatly. Who knows these things could have a message function?

That is a plus point for being now filthy rich.

You needed to relax after the shit day you had.

Operation: Save Miraculous from Canon was harder than you had thought.

The whole day you had apologized to people for Chloe's misdeeds and wanted to scream at the same time since you didn't do anything!

Having people look at you with mistrust and hate was new for you.

Trying to convince them that you had changed/wanted to change was harder.

Alix and Kim had laughed at your face.

Max had said that a person changing from one day to another was statically speaking a rare case, so he hadn't believed you.

Ivan and Nathaniel have scoffed.

Mylène just shook her head.

Juleka had looked with mistrusting eyes at you.

Nino just walked away.

Alya wouldn't even let you talk.

But the worst was Marinette.

Marinette, your favorite character, who you had a crush on, besides Luka, had looked at you as if you were the scum of the earth and were just playing a prank on them all.

Needless to say, you had wanted to cry.

Which you did after you had returned home.

It was so unfair!

Why couldn't you have been reborn as Lila? You could have been just yourself and as the new student, no problem would have been raised.

But no, it had to be Chloe.

God, it sucked so much.

Sniffling you wiped the fresh tears from your eyes.

The ones who had accepted your apology and would give you a new chance were Sabrina and Rose.

Rose, because she was just that good and kind and naive, while if you were the real Chloe and this would turn out as a giant prank the poor girl would suffer.

Sabrina, because she wanted to stay friends and seemed to really like Chloe. Correction she was dependent on Chloe and she would accept anything.

You needed to help her.

That's why you told Sabrina to go to a therapist as you would do, and think all about what they, Chloe and her, had done to their classmates and what Chloe had done to her.

You had said to her that you wouldn't be offended if she didn't want to be your friend anymore.

So you had for the time being two people on your side.

Three with Agreste.

You had talked with him a bit on the phone, which was really hard since you hated Adrien.

But if you wanted to get him out of the clutches of his dad into a good new family, you needed to stay his friend.

Even if you wanted to throw up.