Together...

Louis P.O.V

My Mum absolutely flipped as I explained the torture my little sister had been going through.

"Mum, please let me take her on tour, I promise you I will keep her safe," I said and I heard my Mum sigh. "Alright Lou, just please get her back to herself again," she replied. "I promise, do you want to come and get Phoebe and bring Daisy's stuff, we leave tonight," I said. We agreed and my Mum was on her way to come and get Phoebe.

"Hey pretty girl," I cooed sitting next to Phoebe on the sofa. "Mummy's coming to get you, Daisy is going to stay with me for a while alright?" I asked. "Yeah," she replied too absorbed in Cat in the Hat.

I sat quietly with her as we laughed at the funny bits until my Mum's car drove into the driveway. "Mummy's here" I said looking down at Phoebe. Her face lit up as I chuckled and got up to open the front door as she struggled. I watched as she ran up to my Mum and jumped into her arms. With that she leaped into Lottie's arms and Lottie grabbed her suitcase out of the boot. "Well hello there, my fine sister" I shouted to Lottie as she walked up the stairs. "Uh it's you again" she joked as I kissed her cheek.

"How is she?" my Mum questioned as I shrugged. "She's been asleep since we got home from school, i'll run round before we leave with her to say goodbye," I explained. "Alright, thanks Lou, she needs her big brother right now," my Mum replied handing me Daisy's Minnie Mouse suitcase. "See ya," I said as I kissed Phoebe goodbye.

Just as I shut the door, a sleepy Daisy came down the stairs. "Hey sleepy," I cooed as I lifted her into my arms kissing her again and again. "Have a good nap?" I asked as I squeezed her legs, tickling her slightly. "Yeah," she giggled and I laughed.

"Lottie!" She exclaimed excitedly as she struggled in my arms. "Hey!" Lottie exclaimed picking her up and kissing her head much like I did.

"Let's get some dinner, we need to talk Daisy," I said as I walked into the kitchen, Lottie following. "No" I heard Daisy whine as I grabbed some chicken and vegetables out of the fridge. "Dais, you have to eat," I said sternly. Mum had told me about this she wouldn't eat dinner and if she did it would only be a few bites. "No" she whined and I sighed setting her in a chair at the table. I decided to cook dinner, with the help of Lottie, and then come to the challenge of feeding Daisy.

"Right, are you going to eat this or am I going to have to feed you myself?" I said firmly placing a reasonable plate of food in front of her. "I don't like that" she whined and I rolled my eyes, sitting next to her. "Well you are not leaving until you finish this so we can be here all night if need be," I said sternly, "And I know you like it Daisy, you've had this before," I remembered.

The battle went on for twenty minutes, both Lottie and I had finished and we had tried many various ways of getting Daisy to eat but none had worked. "Right, I've had enough, either you eat this or you go to timeout your choice," I said firmly grabbing her chin and looking her directly in the eyes so she knew I was serious.

As I sighed with relief, my broken little sister picked up her fork and started eating. Lottie and I looked at each other in disbelief as we started to clear away. "Good girl," I cooed kissing the top of her head.

I knew there was going to be problems along the way but I was determined to get through each and every one. Together.