Home is where the heart is...

Louis P.O.V

"Alright Mum, I'm on my way now," I replied as my Mum hung up. I grabbed my keys off the side and got into my car, driving towards my little sisters' school.

As I got out of the car, I spotted Phoebe and she ran up to me as I lifted her onto my hip kissing her multiple times. I felt her giggle into me and I let her down looking down at my gorgeous little sister. "Alright kiddo, did you have a good day at school? What have you got in your teeth, chocolate or something?" I questioned as I brought her mouth up to look at it. "Let's go and get Dais" I cooed grabbing her hand. We swung hands as we walked and soon got to Daisy's classroom.

"Ah, Louis can I have a word quickly?" Daisy's teacher called as I nodded, looking at Daisy in confusion. "Dais, wait outside" I said ushering her out. "Daisy's was very difficult today. She hit a child for no given reason and has been disobeying all day," the teacher explained as I stood in shock. "Alright, I apologize on her behalf, I'll talk to her and make sure she is punished," I nodded before saying goodbye and opening the door. "Straight to your room when we get home," I said sternly as I forced her chin to look at me. "C'mon," I said grabbing Phoebe's hand and going to grab Daisy's as well but she wouldn't take it. "Phoebe's not too cool to hold her brother's hand are you Pheebs," I said hoping to gain a reaction out of Daisy but she said nothing as I sighed.

———————————————————————————

We arrived back at my flat as the twins were staying over the weekend and I put child lock on so Daisy could not go anywhere.

"Don't even think about running, ROOM NOW!" I ordered as Daisy rolled her eyes getting out after I unlocked it. Obviously not taking my advice, Daisy sprinted down the long driveway hoping to get away, however I was faster and hooked my arms around her waist lifting her up and walking to the door.

"Go and watch TV Pheebs, I need to go and talk to your sister" I said hoisting Daisy up higher. I walked up the stairs and into the twins shared bedroom, placing Daisy down on the bed. "Why?" I asked after a few moments of silence. "They wouldn't leave me alone," I heard my little sister whimper. "W-who?" I stuttered as I took in her tear stained cheeks. "Everyone, they call me stupid and fat," she cried as I quickly scooped her onto my hip swaying back and forth, patting her bum occasionally. "Oh darling," I cooed. "Why didn't you tell anyone huh?" I cooed wiping her tears away. "Scared," she whimpered and I nodded. "Listen to me alright? You are not stupid or fat. You are one of the most beautiful girls I know and you're so clever," I cooed bouncing slightly. "Louis will sort this okay baby?" I cooed, laying her down under the covers.

"Get some sleep baby, your tired" I cooed brushing her hair back. "I love you," I cooed as her eyes fluttered shut. "We'll get though this together baby," I cooed kissing her head as I walked down the stairs and into the living room, tickling Phoebe as I walked passed. She giggled and I grabbed my phone ready to inform my Mum on what had been happening to her very sleepy little girl.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N

Hi Guys...

This is my first story so I hope you all enjoy it. Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions as i'm still new to all of this.

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX