Siete

Megan just got off of work and was rushing to Normani house.

Normani already knew something was wrong when she didn't call her pretty girl when she answered.

Now Normani is bouncing her leg waiting for Megan.

Five later she heard the door open, Normani ran down the step and was immediately pulled into a hug.

Megan started to sob again making Normani cry as well.

"What's wrong baby" Normani ask sitting them in the couch.

"Fuckkkk" Megan yelled crying harder.

Normani heart ache hearing Megan cry like this, she wonder what happened.

A few minutes later Megan stop crying and just sat in normani lap.

Megan got up and pulled Normani up walking upstairs to Her room.

Normani was so confused she really wanted to know who had her baby crying like this.

Megan close the door and sat on Normani bed.

Normani cringe and pulled her off her bed.

"Go take a shower then we can talk" Normani said.

Megan nodded and went into the bathroom.

20 minutes passed and Megan was still in the shower.

Normani didn't get up or anything cause she wanted Megan to let her mind free while she had the chance.

An hour later Megan was wrapped in a towel coming out the bathroom.

She open a draw mani made for her and slipped on her boxer and put her bra on.

She walked over to the bed and laid on top of mani.

"Can talk about what happened?" Mani asked.

"I want sleep on it first please" Megan asked.

"Okay" Normani said pulling Megan into her chest.

They both went to sleep for a good two hours before They woke back up.

"Can we talk, I really didn't like seeing you like that" Normani said pushing Megan hair behind her ear.

"Kehlani pregnant" Megan said lowly but loud enough for Normani to hear.

"Oh" Is all Normani said.

"I don't think it's mine because I wear a condom evertime even with you" Megan said.

"You think she trap you" Normani asked.

"Yeah" Megan said looking at nothing in particular.

"Do this mean we got to stop this" Mani said feeling her heart drop.

Megan looked at Normani nodded.

Normani swallowed hard and nodded.

"I just want my baby to grow up in two parent house hold, and what we got going on wasn't to make kehlani mad or jealous. She did it first and I loved her so much that I didn't care, I feel out of love with her and meet you and knew I couldn't let you go but now I do" Megan said.

Normani was now crying listening to Megan talk.

"What if it's not your baby?" Normani asked climbing in Megan lap.

"Imma leave her and live my life, do you want to be part of that?" Megan asked.

"Yes" Normani said.

"When do you find out if it's yours or not" Normani asked.

"She gonna get a blood test when she's farther along" Megan said.

"Can we continue this till you found out?" Normani asked.

"Yeah, cause I know if it's mines I ain't gone find nothing better then this" Megan said kissing Normani.

Norma I smiled and kissed her back.

"YOU DID WHAT" Zendaya yelled.

"Bitch a baby, this shit is not easy once th at baby is Born it's not your life no one it's the baby everything is the babies nothing else" Solána said.

"Really" Zendaya said looking at Kehlani.

"I love her, I want to be with her" Kehlani said.

"Why couldn't you just get your act together tell her how you feel and what you been doing wrong, YOU WAS CHEATING ON HER WITH ZENDAYA AND SHE STILL WOTH YOUR ASS. BUT A FUCKING BABY IS TO MUCH" Solána said the start to yell.

"You said you wanted to be with me" Zendaya said with tears in her eyes.

"Zendaya this is not about you right now, this is about how Kehlani just fucked up this girl future she wanted to go to Harvard live on campus. Be with you after everything you done to her and still doing and now you bring a baby into this" Solána said.

"You smarter then this but you acting like a fucking idiot, you my best friend and I will always love you and be here for you. But right now you need at least a week to your self cause that was fucking selfish" Solána said then walked out.

Zendaya was already gone and now Kehlani was by herself.

Kehlani broke down and cried under her covers.

"And I bet you still want to be with her" Ryan said.

"And do, but she already said if it's her she want her child to grow up in a two family house hold" Normani said sitting in Lori lap.

"She to sweet for that girl" Lori said.

"That's what I'm saying, I wish I meet her first" Normani said.

"And if not hers" Ryan asked.

"We gonna get together, go to college and see where life takes us" Normani said.

"My baby" Ryan said gettin up out her seat to hug Normani.

"Girl" Normani said laughing.

"No because if it's her, this hurt you gonna go through is gonna be hard to watch" Ryan said holding Normani face.

"You'll be there for me?" Normani asked.

"Yes me and Lori, we been together since we was 13" Ryan said.

"Right under you baby" Lori said.

"Am I wrong for not wanting the baby to be hers" Normani asked.

"Nope" Ryan and Lori said at the same time.

"I'm sorry" Kehlani said sitting on Megan lap.

"It's okay" Megan said rubbing Kehlain back.

"We can make my world work even if a baby is in it" Megan said.

"I want to make us work as well I know how big you are on having both loving parents in a home" Kehlani said.

"Yeah I'am, we can start on us after we find out if it's mines or not. Cause if it's not I'm leaving" Megan said.

Kehlani nodded and held Megan making Megan kiss her ear.

Do y'all think the babies Megan?