Silver pulls up to a rustic looking shop with a sign that reads "Hand in Hand craft shop". She and Jenna walk in and are greeted by a kindly old woman, as well as a 17 year old boy and a 15 year old girl, presumably the elder's grandchildren since neither wore a name tag.

Elder Woman: Welcome to my shop, I'm Ellen Fitzgerald, how can I help you two?

Silver: hi, me and my roommate are enjoying a day out. We wanted to get something to make our apartment look nicer and I heard about your shop on my run.

Ellen: Oh I love seeing cute couples come it spruce up their space. Especially lovely Homosexuals like you two.

Jenna: Oh, no, no, we're not a couple, though she wishes we were.

Silver: *hits her in the arm* We're just college friends turned roommates.

Ellen: Oh there's no need to be shy sweeties. I don't judge, my grandson is gay too.

Boy: Grandma, you gotta stop doing that, one of these days you'll scare customers away. *hugs Ellen and walks up to the girls* Sorry about my grandma, she wants to ship the entire world together. Name's Mario, was there anything specific you wanted to make?

Jenna: I dunno, honestly the candle sounds interesting. How do I do that?

Silver: I think a nice ceramic something could bring a bit of color to the front room, I'll make some form of pottery.

Mario: Sounds Golden, *turns to Jenna* On that wall you'll find a large selection color dyes and an even larger one of essential oils next to them, pick out one color and five scents that you think mesh well and take them to my brother, he can help you from there. *turns to Silver* As for you, I can help you over at the molding station. *walks over to said as Silver Follows*

Silver: *looks over at the girl and then to Mario questioningly* Brother?

Mario: He's Trans, Wtm, still adjusting to it a bit so...

Silver: Right, I'm sorry, that was-

Mario: No no, you had no idea, it's fine. Anyway, *hands her what is essentially a menu of what she can make* let me know of you see anything you like.

Silver: Well, I prefer practical over just looking pretty. So I think I'll go with the fruit bowl.

Mario: Good choice, I'm personally the other way. Style over practicality, but that's me. Over here on this side wall is the paint go ahead and pick up to four colors you want the bowl painted and if you want a pattern etched go ahead and pick a preset or let me know.

Silver: Nah, it's not gonna look as nice etched. *walks up to the paint and picks a few colors*

Mario: I thought you didn't like style *he says sarcastically*

Silver: I said I prefer practicality, doesn't mean I don't like style. *one her way back she noticed what looks like gemstones* what are those for?

Mario: hm? Oh, we're planning on adding a product to our lists in the near future, Jewelry gifts. *he sets down some clay on the station* you know how to do this?

Silver: wait, I'm doing this?

Mario: Well yeah? This is the place where *you make* the product by hand. Don't worry, if you need help I'm right here. *Silver nods and starts molding the bowl with Mario's help, once it's fully mold he noticed it a bit smaller than it should be* hm, is the size ok? I can add more if needed.

Jenna: that's what he said. *the brother chuckles and Silver glares*

Silver: it's cool, it's honestly more perfect  than the size it should be. So what now?