9

Day Fourteen of Rebirth

Saturday, September 15, 2020- Clear

... This granny was possessed today... That's right! I was definitely possessed! Because I promised that reborn female pervert and erotomaniac, little slut, that I would be her wife! I... I am a little flustered...

***The diary ends here***

"Let go of me!" Jiyeon angrily used her forearm to push against the little slut's belly, "How long have you been hugging me? Let go, let go, quickly let go!"

"Jiyeon ah, you called me little slut this entire time..." Hyunjung hugged her even closer and spoke with a deliberately hurt tone, "Since when have I been a little slut?"

"Then you aren't a little slut, aright."

"You really are nice~"

"You're a mega-slut!"

"... Jiyeon ah, I'm angry and will only get better with a kiss~"

Jiyeon did not have a chance to refuse and had her lips captured by the mega-slut. She thought to herself: Shit 凸(艹皿艹 )!

***********************************

To speak on why things had become like this, the story would need to be told starting from noon.

In line with her plan the previous day, Jiyeon arranged to meet with Hyunjung at a sweets store in the city. Right before going out, Jiyeon made sure to inspect her clothes from head to toe.

Her shirt was buttoned up to the top to prevent that erotomaniac Kim Hyunjung from jumping on her chest. Check

Her belt was securely tightened to ensure that that perverted hoodlum could not reach her hands into her underpants. Check

Her black slim-fit jeans went down to the calves to protect against that shameless reborn woman from diving under her skirt. Check

After everything had been prepared, she put on high heels and left in high spirits. Just after stepping out of her community's gates, a Bentley drove over. By some coincidence, it even stopped in front of her, and the front wheel fucking landed in a pothole full of water, spraying it all over Jiyeon!

Jiyeon nearly wanted to drag the driver out to curse them out, as someone stepped out of the back seat. Wearing a white dress and white sandals, it was immediately clear that it was the pretentious prick, the perverted female hoodlum and erotomaniac, little slut!

Jiyeon was so angry that she wanted to begin cursing. Turning her head she prepared to turn back inside; however, she was hugged from behind by Hyunjung and stopped.

"Oh my~ They didn't do it on purpose~ Today happens to be a weekend, so I'll bring you to go shopping~ While we're at it, I'll provide you with a new set of clothes, alright~"

When little slut said this, Jiyeon recalled that this person still owed her a white dress!

Speaking of that white dress, was little slut not wearing one today? Jiyeon immediately spun a little slut around, and that dark spot was still on the back; however, it had been hidden by a white ribbon!