1

Day One of Rebirth

Sunday, September 2, 2020- Cloudy

I am a vicious wife. Three days earlier, I was reborn.

Ever since I was young, I fell in love with the prince charming next door, Yoo Kihyun.

If things progressed normally, a boy and a girl playing together as childhood friends would secretly fall for one another. If Kihyun secretly loved me, I would certainly be the female lead. But in truth, I was unable to get him.

All of this had to be blamed on that slut, Kim Hyunjung. From such a disgusting name, it’s clear what sort of scheming woman she is.

Now, let me reminisce about the sequence of events (crossed out) process of what had happened....

Kihyun and I were childhood sweethearts, and his family lived just across from my family. Our relationship was so good that we wore the same dress. That’s right, you did not misread. It was a dress and not pants. Don’t look at how Kihyun puts on airs after growing up. When he was still young, he was not even as tall as me. Every day, before going out to play, he would steal my dress to wear. Without any clothes to wear, I could only wear his pants. When he was young, he looked very beautiful. Those who did not know him would not even be able to tell that guy was a male. However… there also weren’t any who could recognize that I was a girl… I must say that I was not ugly though. In any case, I was once a beauty in our class!

I won’t bring it up again. Just thinking about it makes me feel sick. Let’s continue writing~

Kihyun and I happily spent the twelve years from birth to our first year of middle school. It truly was too joyous~ Just like all pubescent girls, I began to take notice of the differences between the male and female bodies that year. One time after school, when Kihyun and I were bathing together, I suddenly grabbed his penis and stupidly asked: “Why do I not have a penis? I also want a penis.” After saying this, I even idiotically let him see my xxx that did not have a penis. Very well, thinking back on it now, I feel very ashamed.

That day was the first time that Kihyun slapped my hand away. With a bright-red face, he said to me: “You are a girl, idiot! How could a girl have a penis? Did you properly pay attention during your health studies?! I don’t want to bathe with you ever again!”

Thus this old woman, I, lost my greatest advantage in this life. Though I have been reborn, why could I not have been reborn to the day before I grabbed his penis?! But complaining is pointless.

During the three years of middle school, I became engrossed in playing games without a care, while Kihyun studied properly and improved himself with each day. In the school rankings, he had left me behind by a large margin. If one went to the announcements board, he was steadily in first. As for me, I was always steadily first from the bottom. In the third year of middle school, advancing to the next level of the school became a pressing matter. Under pressure from my mom and dad, I caught up in math, English, physics, chemistry, and biology. Reality proved that I was still quite smart. Just looking things over was enough to get over the minimum requirements for the high school division.

I forgot to mention that my school had all three divisions, elementary, middle, and high, together. Advancing from middle school to high school, one needed 250 points overall to be ok~ But if someone from outside the school wanted to get into high school through an examination, they needed to be in the top 100. Thus I became the first one to enter the high school division with 250 points since the founding of the school~ Just thinking about it, I feel that I was extremely fortunate~

However, on the day of the entrance ceremony, Kim Hyunjung appeared. Speaking of the entrance ceremony… Shit! Isn’t the entrance ceremony tomorrow? I’m going to sleep. No more writing. I will continue tomorrow!