Chapter eleven ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Song: Can't remember to forget you - Shakira ft Rihanna

Your tranquillity with Eren soon enough got interrupted with the call for dinner. You scuttled up quickly, almost forgetting where you are. Eren eyes you, silently asking if you are okay. You nod quickly giving him a small smile. He stands up, lending you a hand to pull you up. You gratefully take it, remembering how only a few days ago you had left him on the ground after you successfully beat him up.

You grin, thanking Eren before heading inside together.

"I wonder what we'll have for dinner, I hope it's something good for once." Eren groans, dragging his feet, the training clearly tiring him.

"It's the survey corps, I doubt it would be anything different from last night." You point out, your stomach rumbling at the slight mention of food.

"God, I'm so hungry right now, I could eat a horse." You sigh, receiving a weird look from Eren. "No not a literal horse, it's a metaphor Yeager." You chuckle, patting Eren on the shoulder reassuringly. He gives you another funny look before quietly laughing.

After a few minutes of walking around the halls, and managed to get lost once, you both finally make your way into the bustling hall filled with soldiers.

Through the thick crowd, you spot a bald head, and a brunette sitting next to him. Your eyes light up, excited to go sit with them. You glance over to Eren, who stands still next to you, searching for Mikasa and Armin. You go to nudge his elbow, snapping him out of his hunt.

You turns his head slightly to you, giving you a warm smile. You grin back, a slight blush creeping over your cheeks. You felt a feeling deep down in your stomach, something like butterflies. You frown, your mind going back to Jean.

'No. Jean is a bastard.'

Instead, you turn back to Eren, tilting your head back slightly to look up at him. You lean into him slightly, making him turn slightly pink, but he doesn't try and move away from you. "I'm going to go sit with Sasha and Connie, I'll see you after?" You say into his ears, stepping up onto your tip toes, your hand placed delicately on his shoulder.

In the corner of your eyes, you can see Mikasa staring at you, the fork clutched tightly in her fist, a glare so deadly it could kill you, focused on you, and only you. You smirk, pulling away from Eren, still staring at her.

"Oh, Mila, do you want to sit with me?" Eren finally says, still standing close to you. You turn to him and flash him a small smile.

"It's okay. I have to go talk to Sasha. Later though?" You give him a quick side hug, not giving him enough time to react to what you had just done.

You pull away, and fade into the crowd, Eren still standing still, a smile on his face. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I'm sorry about how slow I am at updating! 

I'm going through a lot right now, so I haven't had a lot of time.

Oml nearly halfway to one hundred reads ahh!!

Love you heaps,

Els ༉‧₊˚.