That, I shook my head and shrugged, giving him a reply back as I focused my gaze out of the window again.

"No, I'm actually feeling tranquil right now." Starting, I engaged at the same but not the same topic as I felt like he also went to the flow. "But everytime I look at the rain on the other hand, I always remember those scenarios from the books that I used to read." From where couple dances together in a rain, in my imagination, it's quite romantic where both of them play and laugh under the rain. It's like those thousands of droplets of rain under the dirty ground is their audiences as they have their own world together, then ended up getting sick on the other day, what a nostalgic things.

Chuckling at the short reminiscing, I didn't noticed that Mikado has already got up from the bed and walk towards the window too, watching the droplets of rain outside the front yard with a smile.

Just look how gorgeous he is. He looks as pure as an angel, his smile, that he never put an effort to make is already perfect, and his eyes that stare from the distance, it gleam with something else that I couldn't comprehend.

"Let's go outside." He spoke up and I gave him a curious stare, silently asking if he's being real or just joking, because clearly, he doesn't mean that─

"May I have a permission to borrow you for a while?" My heart that skipped a beat the moment he held out his hand infront of me formally with his soft expression that solely focused on me just for a day. I felt speechless as the voice I had has completely died down creating a churning feeling inside my stomach instead.

I nodded at his request, silently taking his hand and I immediately got comfort of how warm it is. Silently consulting me not to back away and to take a step forward instead, I stare at the way his hands wrapped around my own and how it fits just fine. I could feel by how light he is holding as if he's trying hard not to break my hand, although, I'm not a porcelain, why would I agree with that?

Wrapping my hand on his, I silently squeezed his and I saw him turned towards me with the reflection of the smile that I gave to him before he did.

It was then like a flash of lightning when both of us are completely drenched in rain. Laughing as we ran despite the heavy haziness of the rain that had caused.

"Come [Your Name]! That's no fun!" I heard him complained as I only gave him a snort in reply, running to grab the hose on the corner of where I usually use to water the plants. I turned around and opened it immediately, focusing where the water will be sprayed directly towards him as I snickered at his compliance.

But then he ran towards me in full speed, unable for me to register anything before I felt that the hose that I was once holding disappeared in my grasp, eyes widening as I turned at my back to see him tackling me mid air before turning me around with him as he caged me to his grasp, and at the sudden mood, I yelp in surprise.