₃₂. Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ

Start from the beginning

"Yes?" she asked, catching Bucky's attention again

"Where are you going?"

"I was heading outside to run with Steve and then to the gym with the girls, why?"

He winced before licking his lips, his eyes looking at her lips, he murmured, "How unfortunate that you have to go..."

When he looked back into Emerson's eyes, she could see everything she had dearly wished to see over the past 5 months: love, happiness, desire, and the one she missed the most, lust. She looked down to see his pants tightening and grinned to herself. She looked up at him and moved closer. She leaned into his ear, her hand brushing his cock, and whispered, "How unfortunate indeed." and with that, she pushed him aside and walked toward the stairs, going down to meet Steve.

【★】

"Come on Steve," she shouted "you're not that slow usually. Run dammit!"

"Hey, stop yelling at me!" he shouted back

"Okay, let's take a break." she continued, stopping near a tree

"Oh, thank god..." Steve breathed out

Emerson looked at him intently, drinking from her water bottle, before pointing him, "What's wrong with you?"

"I- I really don't know, but I've been feeling kind of tired recently. Not in the same shape as before, hell it's not even the same as a week ago."

"Well, what happened between last week and today?"

"I don't know. I mean, the usual: I did missions and training."

"What kind of missions?"

Steve looked up at her, leaning against the tree, "You think it's something that happened during a mission?"

"I don't know," she said, shrugging "maybe... or maybe your body is finally giving up for everything you did and do, and you need vacations... which is for me the more logical answer."

"Maybe you're right-""I'm always right.""-maybe I do need a break..."

"Well, you could always do your last mission and then stop for some weeks, or even a month... or two?"

"Yea... I'll think of it..."

"Well, I gotta go, my sport morning isn't finish yet for me, so see ya, Stevie."

"Bye, mer."

She smiled at him and ran to the compound's gym, slamming the door open to see Wanda and Nat warming up.

They stood up to look at her and grinned.

"Hey you." greeted Nat

"Hey loves, ready to sweat?"

"Always." smirked Wanda

【★】

After practicing for several hours, the girls stopped, sweating like never before and slightly bruised...nose or cheekbone bleeding, and bruises almost everywhere, but still smiling. They waved goodbye and parted ways to their floor.

As soon as Emerson's elevator door opened, she was thrown over someone's shoulder and taken to Bucky's room.

"James, let me down." she said, slapping repeatedly his back

"Stop hitting me." he replied, hardening his grip on her thighs

"James. Let. Me. Down."

"Okay." he said before dropping her on the bed