If I didn't feel so sick right now then I'd probably pick up another shift but I highly doubt that I'll be able to do that, and I'll probably have to call out for my shift tomorrow if things don't start looking up.

Which would really put a damper on my paycheck, not that it matters.....I'll make enough even if I choose to take off for a day.

I'm sure that Yuki will understand.

My body began to grow heavy and I felt myself drifting deeper and deeper into unconsciousness as the time ticked by.

~No One's POV~

"Are you fucking serious?" Ran questioned quietly as he stared down at his phone and Rindou raised a brow "What happened?"

"Nothing, I just can't believe that we wasted another day doing absolutely nothing" He muttered and Rindou rolled his eyes "It's only 5pm, you've still got plenty of time on your hands"

Kakucho walked in. "If you two are bored then I've got something that you can do" he said and both Haitani's immediately stood up. "What is it?" Ran questioned and Kakucho smiled before holding up a stack of papers. "Sort through these and then pick one of the objectives to complete, Mikey wants all of these done by the end of the week though so be hasty"

Kakucho set the papers onto the table and Ran sighed "Well I guess this is better than sitting around and doing nothing"

Rindou rolled his eyes "Speak for yourself"

Kakucho sighed "Have you seen Sanzu-" he cut himself off as he saw the pink haired male walking into the room. "Right here, what do you want?"

The scarred male crossed his arms. "I just wanted to inform you that Mikey has made you in charge during the weapon exchange on Friday" he said and Sanzu waved a dismissive hand. "I've got it under control"

"You've got your coat, are you going out?" Rindou asked and Sanzu grunted "Getting coffee" he said as he began walking over to the buildings exit. "None of us will be here when you get back"

"Fine by me"

Sanzu left the building and began walking over to his car with his usual stoic expression. He got inside of his car but didn't make any moves to start it.

He ran a hand over his face as he let out a frustrated sigh before his eyes landed on a white container in his cup holder.

He almost laughed when he saw it.

~Flashback~

Sanzu pulled a small white pill out of a white container and Y/N immediately recognized it as an intoxicant. "Stop!" she said quickly and he looked over at her with a confused expression. "Huh?"

She snatched the container and tablet out of his hand "I don't care if you take it when you're by yourself but don't pull this shit around me again" she said and his eyes widened slightly ".....Why not?"

Y/N scoffed "Cause you should learn to enjoy life with others, judging by the fact that you said you don't have any friends.....your life must be pretty dull" she stated and he puffed out his cheeks as she continued speaking "My life is also pretty dull but at least I have the ability to do something about it, you can't just use pills for the rest of your life"