Chapter 2

(Do you know I laugh at myself because I don't know how many days it been since I didn't update I think I've been a week or so but here's season not season my dumbass😵‍💫😵‍💫 I mean chapter 2. Lol this is how you know I am lazy because of freaking typing I am talking into my iPad and letting it write the words for me.😭😭😭 I need mega help.😂 anyways on with my weird ass story loves.😭)

Authors pov.

As Duncan would continue to try an explain what he meant to Jenna the key word is try. Jenna would then look at duncan like he's crazy before apologizing herself as she would place her hand on her forehead rubbing it before looking back up at him. "Omg I am so sorry, I asked them to brew my café conleche at 150 Degrees so it'll be still hot when I get here." She would say throwing her left hand up while the right would be still holding her almost half empty cup of coffee.

(Y/n) would look at Jenna before laughing at her now and turns to Duncan. "Isn't she just a big ass diva." You would say as you would now be learning up against the lockers looking at them both as Duncan and Jenna would look at you but Jenna would narrow her eyes slightly before sarcastically laughing, " ha ha ha (y/n) very funny". She would say as Duncan would just be staring at how cute and soft your skin look compared to his lizard looking orange colored skin.

Jenna would look at Duncan now asking the question that both her and you wanted to know.
"So how didn't it not burn you??" Duncan would nervously chuckle before saying "No, no, no, it feels good,actually. I was freezing." He would say waving both his hands in the air looking at you both. Your would then know something is up because that didn't make no sense what so ever when it's like 100 degrees outside and the ac are on low. Sooo you was going to ask him until he interrupted. "I don't know why they always have to blast the ac. In these schools, anyway." As he would rubbing his arms to make it seem like he is cold but that didn't faze you at all because you knew that he was lying, but it seems like Jenna just fell into he's lying scenario.

Now you question on why you befriended her in the first place sometime, but you still liked her because she didn't let popularity get inside her head. You did take notes though...and that is to keep in close eye on Duncan. "But it must be like 80 degrees in here." She would look at him confused still, while you narrow your icy dull (e/c) at him before acting like you don't know that he's lying "well Jenna can fix that because she in student Council so she would see what she can do about you being cold mister jack-o'-lantern." You would say before faking a smile at him slowly walking up next to Jenna before she says, " yea she's right. I am in the student council."

She would say as she would take out her note pad and write it down so she doesn't forget about it walking passed him. You would stay where you are looking at them as for Duncan he would being looking at Jenna walking pass him before chuckling " I wouldn't have pegged you for the student council type." You would look at him and raises a brow, when Jenna would turn around and stop to look at him also saying, "student council, chairwoman of the homecoming committee.... I'm that girl."

She would smile before looking him in the eyes before turning around again walking away as duncan would forget about your presents by now still having his full attention on Jenna as she would also forget you was still there behind duncan. "By the way, if you haven't figured it out yet. It's Jenna~." She would walk away leaving you with Duncan as he would turn around about to bump into you until you jumped back and looked at him smirking while also saying teasing Jenna by the way she said it " oh and I am (y/n)~. If you haven't noticed also my dear jack-o'-lantern." He would then look at you surprise and confused on how he didn't notice your weird ass was still behind him and not walking away with Jenna.