🪐Double Date🪐

Mulai dari awal

as i was being tackled mars grabbed eclipse and tried to calm him down.

"eclipse. you need to be more careful to your brother and his boyfriend, if you don't we need to break up." mars said as me and moon were surprised.

"fine. but if they piss me of i get to beat them up." eclipse said as mars disagreed.

i got back on the sand and sat with moon as he started laughing.

"why are you laughing?-" i asked him.

"since eclipse can't beat me up, what if we get him mad?" moon said as i was confused.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

"what if we make eclipse angry by doing what we do best! making him pissed with our love~" moon said as i thought for a moment.

"yes! this will be awesome!!" i yelled squeezing moon.

soon after mars and eclipse came out from the water as eclipse wanted ice cream.

"oooo!! ice cream! ice cream! ice creamm!!!" i yelled as moon and mars laughed at our love for ice cream.

"stop laughing ya dicks! now lets get ice cream!!" eclipse yelled as me and him ran to the cafe as  moon and mars followed behind.

they both checked their wallets and looked at me and eclipse.

"sorry boys, were broke-" mars said as me and eclipse got sad.

"wait hold on- i have a 20 in here! this should be enough for 2 cones." moon said as me and eclipse jumped with joy.

"yes!! thank you moony!!" i yelled hugging moon and kissing him as eclipse glared at moon but put his hand up infront of him.

"huh?-" moon asked confused.

"high five. i may not like you, but your nice." eclipse said as moon high fived him.

"well, i ain't no monster!" moon said as eclipse rolled his eyes at him.

after we got the ice cream we went back to our stuff to see people trying to steal our things.

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM OUR STUFF YOU COCK SUCKERS!!!" eclipse yelled at them as they walked over trying to take the rest of our things.

"well were not the gay ones!" one of the guys said pulling up eclipses bisexual towel.

"YOU LITTLE!!!" eclipse yelled tackling both the guys to the ground and beating them up as the rest of us watched.

when eclipse finished beating them up he led the bodys to a corner and sat them up and left them there.

"that tired me out." eclipse said grabbing his ice cream from mars and sat down to eat it, mars was flustered from how strong eclipse was.

"oooo~~ eclipse!~ mars thinks your strongg~ hehe!" i yelled to eclipse as they were both blushing.

"sun what the fuck!! i thought you were on my side!" mars yelled at me as i laughed.

"nope! sorry dude!" i said as moon laughed.

*close to beach closing*

Eclipses POV:

the beach was closing as be and mars were just swimming around while moon and sun made out on the beach, it sickend me.

"hey babe, you alright? you have been stareing at sun and moon for about an hour now-" mars asked me while i shook my head.

"i'm worried for sun.." i said as mars was confused.

"why?-" he asked me.

"well- since sun is pregnant, its about matter of time moon proposes to sun.. and our parents would need to aprove and well- our father is not the nicest with gays.. and i don't want sun to be heart broken when our father disagrees on them dating...." i said kinda sad as mars hugged me.

"well hun, try to let them love as much as they can, and if that ever does happen, comfort sun as much as you can and be a great older brother." mars said to me as i kissed him as a thank you.

sun came over to us while moon was on his phone checking the time.

"alright guys, we should get going, the beach is closing now and its mostly empty here." sun said as we both nodded and walked over to get our things.

we got into mars car and drove back to the house as sun fell asleep on moons lap.

*at home*

we all took showers as i gave sun a bath while he was still asleep.

"is it even alright for someone to take a bath while their asleep?-" moon asked as i shrugged.

"as long as they don't drown their fine!" i said laughing as moon got annoyed and left to bed.

sun and moon both fell asleep in suns bed as me and mars watched a movie downstairs and after that went up to my room to lay down for the night.

todays double date was awesome.

----------------------------------------------------

*cries*

my hands hurtt!

well anyways its 9:41 and i start school soon

so night my little stars!!