Jeanne decided to use tactic number two, "Hannah, if you have any information on Emily, even the slightest detail, please do share as we can find her as early as possible." She emphasized on any.

Hannah clenched her fists underneath the table, "I..."

"You asked for help on the camera when you were walking home the day Emily went missing. What was that about?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," She replied with normality looking at the wall behind Jeanne.

"Well I do have the CD and pictures with me to show you if you still don't know," Hannah's eyes widened slightly before they returned to normal. She gulped visibly.

"You were walking home with a friend and then you mouthed help as if you were scared of something."

Hannah was silent.

Jeanne sighed, "Is there anything you would like to say?"

Still silent.

Tactic number three. "Do you want Emily to be found or not?"

Hannah was angry, her personality changing in a split second, "Of course I do she's my best friend. Look I don't know anything about where Emily is or what happened to her!"

A moment of silence passed creating heavy tension between the two.

"Ok, I'm sorry Hannah. You can go now."Jeanne stated softly as she realized Hannah wasn't going to tell her anything.

Hannah looked surprised, all anger vanishing. She carefully got out the seat and walked towards the door uncertainly. She turned back to look at Jeanne who was watching her with a sad smile and hurriedly walked out. Jeanne rested her head in her hands staring at the empty seat in front of her.

What now? I failed my task, but what if she actually didn't know anything. I could looking too deeply into this.

Jeanne was now walking back to her police car, irritation clearly showing on her face. She suddenly caught sight of a girl with a black hoodie in the trees ahead of her. Jeanne walked over to see but the girl ran out the school.

Who is that?

Jeanne quickly jogged after her catching a glimpse of the girl running into a back alley. The officer then ran as fast as she could and finally after a few twists and turns, she was surprised to see the teenager waiting for her, cheeks slightly red from all the running in the freezing air.

The girl looked around rapidly speaking heavily, "I'm sorry for leading you here, but I've got a message from Hannah."

Hannah?

"What is it?" Jeanne questioned, quite confused at the sudden changes.

The girl answered, "She wants you to meet her at the park up the road at 12:15, and she said to come alone." The girl ran off before Jeanne could ask anything else, her hand reaching out towards her.

So that means Hannah was faking it but why?

I'll get my answers soon enough.

She was without doubt hiding something big, something she couldn't say in the school. Was she afraid of being heard? Well whatever the case was, what was she going to do until then, feed the ducks?

She walked back out the alley and onto the main road. She caught sight of a postman and quickly checked ­her phone for a message.

"DELIVERY LEFT WITH NEIGHBOR ADAM AT 9:15."