Subway Sandwich But The Sandwich Is Optional

Start from the beginning

He smothers a sigh as he hears Tubbo let out a shout of rage, followed by a scream from Tommy.

It seems that the chaos has started.

Ranboo stirs his spaghetti once more before turning off the pot. He may as well see what's happening.

He peaks out of the living room to glance at the doorway.

"Oh man."

Tubbo appears to be... ? He can't explain what he's doing to Tommy. It shouldn't be physically possible.

"SAVE ME!" The victim screams, eyes locking with Ranboo's.

Ranboo immediately averts his eyes. Nope. He's about to turn away when he notices three tall, imposing men standing outside the door.

Okay then.

He squints.

Is that?

The winged hero Philza waves a hand in greeting, smiling amicably. "Hello mate."

Ranboo slowly waves back.

What the heck.

_____

Tommy sits stiffly at the dinner table.

Tubbo glares at the heroes. "Why are you here?"

"What? No autograph requests?" Wilbur tries, smirking.

Tubbo's glare intensifies.

Wilbur inches away slightly.

"Sorry about this mate, we are Tommy's um," Philza pauses in thought, pressing finger to his chin.

"New roommates," Technoblade states simply, arms crossed as he stares at Tubbo.

Tubbo stares and stares, before turning to Tommy, "Get them out of our house."

"Apartment," Ranboo chimes in.

Tubbo raises a hand, "Not now, Boo."

"Wait, I'm your new roommate?" Tommy turns to the heroes, eyes widening in bewilderment.

What the fuck is happening?

" Tommy," Tubbo hisses, "You're not going with them."

Wilbur places his arm around the teenager's shoulder, dragging him into a half-hug, "Actually, yeah, he's ours now."

Tubbo stands up abruptly, fingers splayed across

the dining table. "No, he's not."

Wilbur stares back, "Yes, he is."

Tubbo grabs Tommy's arms, yanking him across the table. He lets out a yelp at the sudden movement. "He's mine."

"Mine," Wilbur glares.

"Fuck off, you dick," Tubbo scowls.

"Fine, I will and I'll be taking him with me," Wilbur smirks.

Oh my god, what the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck-

"No the fuck you won't," Tubbo pulls Tommy closer.

"Uh-" Tommy starts.

"Shut up Tommy," They both say simultaneously.

Well okay then.

"Um, how about we have some dinner and talk about this civilly?" Ranboob suggests.

Tommy almost sighs in relief when they both pause.

He never thought he'd even think about this... but Ranboob may be his saviour.

_____

"Uh, so," Ranboob starts, awkwardly smiling at the table. "How did you all meet?"