Abruptly, her spirit left him. Suddenly, he tumbled out of that serene headspace. Quickly, he flapped his wings in a singular upbeat to steady his soaring as he descended.

"You looked like you were enjoying yourself," His mother mused as her talons clung to the edge railing, obviously considering taking flight herself. "I've never heard the wind make so much music to a pair of wings."

"It was like she took over me," Revali the Second mumbled in disbelief, "my wings felt like nothing, but they turned so beautifully."

"Ah! There are Ritos here!" A stablehand declared to his companions, a slightly taller woman with a young child on her back.

"Hello!" She waved to them. "You're quite a ways from home!"

"Actually, this is one of the closest places we've been to where you're thinking of. We're from Lurelin."

"Well then, you are definitely quite a ways from home!" She amended. "We heard the music coming down from these old ruins, so we came up to see what was making it."

His mother seemed to puff up in pride. "That would be my son, Re-"

"Revarie. Reva for short." He held out his wing for a handshake. "Pleasure to meet you."

"Ah, what a lovely name!" She then turned to Reva's mother. "And who might you be?"

"My name is Khosha."

"Khosha?" The lady blinked. "Like, the old Rito Champion's dear wife?"

"I am she." Her words suddenly became curt on her beak.

"Oh!" Both Hylians replied. "I see..."

Khosha refused to look their way again. "Revarie, we should start the flight back if we wish to be home before the final boats dock."

Before he could think to answer her, Khosha had lifted into the air, scratched and burned talons from a brief stint as a Rito Village warrior remaining matte despite the glittering of everything else. He looked back only once before following, and they made their way towards Faron.

"If only the Princess were still around..." She muttered under her beak, then suddenly banked for Hyrule Castle.

"Mom!" Reva called, then banked clumsily behind her.

Hyrule Castle, in all honesty, was not far from where they were. However, that did not stop the everlasting feelings in Reva's soul. What was happening with his mother?

"Guardians!" She suddenly hissed, banking sharply to enter the Castle Town ruins without becoming fried. Her wings flapped with a powerful rage, she went from diving forward to climbing upwards in a single downbeat.

While Reva's flight skills were nowhere near par to his mother's, and certainly not his father's, he was able to follow her well enough. They rose in the air, aiming instead for Her Highness' chambers inside their own spire.

Their wings flapped gently as they entered the crumpled remains of Her Highness' bedchamber, which she shared with her dear husband. They looked around, hearing laughter echoing from somewhere. The room was definitely in a lived-in state. Although papers and the like had been thrown everywhere by the Calamity Ganon, the room was obviously lived in immediately before, and no one had reordered the room to prove otherwise.

It seemed a maid had not reached the Prince and Princess' bedchamber before the Calamity struck, the two Rito mused. Odd, considering the Calamity had struck at sundown. Zelda's birthday did not disrupt the general workings of the Royal Staff. Not even the Princess' trial a month or so prior kept a maid from her duties for an entire day.