candy kisses

hey I'm na'tori. tori for short. I've always had a crush on my best firend sense dippers. his name is Chresanto August. its longer but ain't nobody got time for that so I call him roc. so now its one day before we graduate high school. and roc and I made plans to spend the whole summer together. maybe this will be when I can finally tell him how I feel for him. hopefully he'll have the same feelings for me. I have 4 firends that always have me back and I always have there. there like my sisters. naz, nyke, Mani, and Rae I love them so. my sistas always tell me that he likes me but I doubt he will. naz told me that "he's inviting you to go on vacation with him alone ". she had a point. nyke she said "you have to tell him or he'll wont be able to you". nyke also had a point. mani said that "you have to take a chance you'll never know if you don't try". Mani's was in a pretty tough stage when she chrushed on one of roc's best firends. his name is jaden. roc has other best firends 3 others. prince, prod, and ray. there pretty cool to. but back to what I was saying. Rae was the crazy one "and in the future y'all can make my God children". her and ray always played around. pranking people and making jokes. always show up.the the same kinda out fits. naz and prod always singing. they actually sung In all the talent shows in high school. nyke and prince they do there own thing. nyke helps prince write poems. they all sound like couples right. wrong, there all single. but there all going on there individual trips with each other. I wonder if.by the end of the summer will we all be single.