Tum Hi Ho Bandhu Sakha Tum Hi

Kanhaiya Kanhaiya pukaara karenge
Lataaon mein brij ki nihaara karenge
Kahi toh milenge woh banke bihari
Unhi ke charan chit lagaya karenge
Kanhaiya kanhaiya pukaara karenge
Lataaon mein brij ki nihaara karenge

Banakar hriday mein hum prem mandir
Vahi unko khula jhulaya karenge
Unhe hum bitayenge aankho mein dil mein
Unhi se sada lau lagaya karenge
Kahi toh milenge woh banke bihari
Unse ke charan chitt lagaya karenge

After singing the glories of Sri Radhakrishna the head Pujari and his wife offered some special delicacies to Radhakrishna diety as prasad and proceeded with Maha Aarti.

After finishing all the rituals they decided to wait for sometime because they were waiting for their someone special. Their Sunshine. Their hope. The one who filled their lives with all the happiness in the world. Why not. They deserved every bit of happiness. For them she's not less than a blessing of Radhakrishna.

After waiting for fifteen minutes they half heartedly decided to take their leave but suddenly they heard the sound of a familiar set of anklets which made the Pujari and his wife's face light up instantly but soon the smiles on their faces dimmed. Because they saw their Sunshine coming running while panting with her eyes down.

Their Sunshine whom the couple consider their blessing is a five year old baby girl with big doe eyes, cute little nose and pink lips. She looks like an angel. Fierce yet soft.

The couple's cute little Angel's name is Vrinda. An orphan who stays in the orphanage. She always gets bullied by the other kids in the orphanage just because she couldn't speak.

Vrinda came running with a red rose in her hand. Her beautiful doe shaped eyes are filled with unshed tears. Her small nose has turned red due to crying. She is panting heavily. She directly ran towards the Radhakrishna diety without making an eye contact with anyone. Vrinda ran and collapsed on the divine feet of Radhakrishna letting the tears flow freely. After crying her heart out without making a single noise, she wiped the tears off of her eyes and offered the rose which she brought to Radhakrishna. Vrinda hates to cry in front of anyone except her closed ones who are Radhakrishna. Vrinda thinks that they are her parents because she feel safe and secured when she is close them. She feels loved and cherished when she is with her Radhakrishna. Vrinda shares all her feelings with Radhakrishna.

Madhav and Vedika who are known as the Pujari and his wife are young couple who are married for five years. They don't have any kids. Madhav is a farmer and Vedika is a teacher. Madhav is son of the sarpanch in the village. All the people in their village loves them for their kindness and honesty. Everyone in Madhav and Vrinda's family are the devotees of Shree Radhakrishna.