chapter fifteen - final chapter

as they walked into the airport, jisung was back hugging him the whole time.

"call me when you land, and call me when you get to your new house, and send me pictures and videos of you—" minho shuts jisung up by kissing him once again.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" minho says.

"me too"

"there's something I want to tell you before I go" minho looks into his eyes.

last minute notice for flight 29 to los angeles is now boarding, all passengers must board now

"come on minho we have to go" his aunt says.

"I... I—"

"I know this is hard but we're gonna miss the flight" minho nods and hugs jisung.

"there's nobody but you, remember that okay?" minho says before going with his aunt with tears in his eyes.

"what were you going to tell me!?" he yells behind with tears in his eyes as well.

"I love you!" minho turns around while still walking but backwards.

"I love you too!" they both smile while crying as they have to part.

once they've left the airport, chan and felix appear panting.

"shit... he already went on!?"

"yeah" he says through his tears.

"we tried to get here as fast as we could!" felix says.

"well it's too late..."

"we were talking all night and decided we wanted you both to live with us" chan says and jisung looks at them.

"really?"

"yeah"

"well you should've gotten here faster then! he already got on the plane!" jisung says and goes by the window where the plan started to go up from the ground.

chan hugs his brother to comfort him as he's upset of losing minho.

"I couldn't do it" the sound of minho's voice makes jisung slowly turn around.

"what are you doing—" jisung gets cut off when minho hugs him tight.

"I couldn't leave you, you're right about how it's so much different now!"

jisung hugs him back and cries in his arms.

"I don't care if I have nowhere to live I would rather have that then be without you" minho says.

"I love you!" jisung says.

"I love you too!"

"minho, you don't have to worry about not having somewhere to live" chan says and minho looks at him.

"what do you mean?" he wipes his eyes.

"because we want you both living with us" felix says.

"really?" they nod.

"just don't hurt my brother then I'll have to kick you out" chan says and jisung hits his arm.

"come on chan!"

"I'm kidding, but still don't hurt him"

"I'll never hurt him" jisung hugs him again. "he's my soulmate"

"soulmate?"

"yeah, I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else"

"me too!" jisung gives him a peck and smiles.

"come on let's go home" felix says.

"home" minho says.

"yeah"

soulmate.

AAAA THIS CONCLUDES SOULMATE !! tysm for reading this of course once again a happy ending one of these days i will make a book where it's a sad ending