I Love You

Wyatt Lykensen remembers that day that he realized he was inlove in Eliza Zambi.It was like yesterday.

Flashback

The gang had just finished school for the day.They were all talking about how hard their classes were when Eliza gets all call."Give me one second."Eliza says as she walks away."What do you think that's about?"Willa asks."I don't know."Zed says.They all wait for Eliza to return.While they were waiting, they see a big smile form on Eliza's face.She walks back.

"What was the call about E?"Zed asks."I wad accepted as an intern for Z-Corp!"Eliza exclaims."Thats amazing E!"Wyatt hugs Eliza.They all smirk.It was obvious that they like each other, it was hard to believe that they weren't a couple yet."We so happy for you Eliza.You deserve it!"Addison says as Eliza and Wyatt separate.

"I hate to kill the mood but doesn't Z-Corp is located in, like, a different town?"As soon as Bree said that, Wyatt's smile fades off his face.Everyone else gives Bree that 'Thanks for killing the mood Bree!' look."Omg, I completely forgot about that!"Eliza starts to get a little worried.She always wanted to work at Z-Corp but she didn't want to leave her family and her friends.She didn't want to leave Wyatt.

"It's okay E!You should follow your dreams and will can figure something out!"Wyatt was always the encouraging one.That was why people liked him.Why Eliza liked him."Yeah!We could FaceTime you everyday!"Wynter says."So much that you will start to be annoyed by us!"Willa says.Eliza smiles.Even though that they could be annoying sometimes, she loved that she had them as friends."I have to go tell my mom, I will see you guys later!"Eliza leaves and the group goes back to their previous conversation.

In the wolf den

Wyatt was reading in his room.Suddenly, Willa knocked on his door."Come in."Wyatt says as he puts down his book.Willa walks in."Hey Wil, what's up?"Wyatt asks.Willa had this smirk on her face, like the one kids do when there are in to something."Hey"Is all she said.Wyatt raises one eyebrow as she continuous."So Wyatt... Eliza is going to Z-Corp."Willa started.Being the oblivious person he is, Wyatt says "Yeah, I am so happy for her".

Willa could forget how oblivious her brother could be."Don't you feel, like, a pain in your chest?"She asks.Wyatt is starting to get really confused now."No...?Willa are you okay?"Wyatt asks.Willa sighs."Wyatt, it obvious that you like Eliza!You are always around her, you talk about her all the time, it's hard to believe that you guys aren't a couple yet!"Wyatt sighs.They had been through this conversation before."Willa, we've been through this.I don't like Eliza and she doesn't like me."Wyatt denies.Willa sighs again.

Everyone knows that they like each other.They are the only ones that don't know."You know what?Its okay, because you will only realize your feelings when she's gone."Willa says as she walks out the room."And a Goodnight to you too."Wyatt jokes, ignoring her comment.

That night, Wyatt was thinking what Willa said.'You will only realize your feelings when she's gone.'Keeps replaying in his head."Willa can be so wrong sometimes.Me and Eliza are only friends!"Wyatt whispers to himself."We don't like each other..., right?"

The day Eliza leaves

Everyone was emotional that day."Oh Eliza!You have grown up much!"Eliza's mom was tearing up so much, it could feel a river."I will miss you too mom."Eliza said as she releases from the hug from her mom."So E, this is it huh?"Zed didn't want to admit it, but he would really miss Eliza.She was his first friend, best friend."Don't do anything too stupid while I am gone okay?"Eliza joked."Don't worry, I'll keep him in line."Addison jokes back."Elizaski!Zi zia ziss zog zo za!"Bonzo says in zombies tongue, while crying."I will miss you too Bonzo!"She said as she hugs her Step-brother.Even though they are not blood related, they think of each other as siblings.

Eliza had said goodbye to everyone, only leaving one person left.Wyatt.Eliza wasn't sure how she was going to get through with saying goodbye to Wyatt.Eliza and Wyatt walk up to each other."You will do great Eliza."Wyatt says as he hugs her, tightly.Everyone awes."I know I will."Wyatt chuckles.They both had tears in their eyes."Promise to FaceTime me everyday?"Wyatt asks, already knowing the answer."Of course."Eliza says as they hug for one last time.

"Eliza!Lets go!"Her Step-father calls.Eliza and her Step-father had a good relationship.Though, no one can replace Eliza's biological father.She wishes he was here but she knows that he is in a better place now.Eliza walks to the car, looking at the group one last time."Bye guys."Eliza says."Bye Eliza!"They all says.Eliza gets in the car and they drive off."Come one guys, let's go."Zed says, walking back to his house with Addison.

Wyatt suddenly felt the pain in his chest that Willa was talking about earlier."Wait... is this- no it can't be, we are just friends!"Wyatts eyes grows in shock when he realizes what the pain in his chest meant."Wyatt!You coming?"Willa calls from the gate to the forbidden forest.He nods."Just give me one sec!"Wyatt says.They nod and they continue their walk into the forbidden forest, giggling knowing what's happening.Wyatt looks back one more time, smiling."I love you."

Yes I did the classic Disney 'Dead parent' thing because yes.Also, I am starting school soon, so I will not post as much as I did over the summer.I will still post though, don't worry.