"Will you be mine?" 18+ smut

You wake up the next morning in a very deep sleeping Joe's arms and you decide to let him sleep since you woke up a lot earlier than usual and decided to pick out some comfy clothes and get in the shower before he wakes up.

After you were done in the shower and got dressed you walk into the room to check if he's woken up yet but he was still fast asleep snoring his cute little head off. You decide to go make some breakfast for both of you just a simple English breakfast some sausages, bacon, eggs and beans since you didn't want to disturb him you tried to do everything as quietly as you could.  Once you were done you put it on a tray for him like he did for you with a cup of tea but before you could turn around to take it to the room you feel his big hands wrap around your waist and feel his lips on your neck, he startled you and you almost spilled the tea all over the tray. "Good morning princess" he says in a deep sleepy tone.

"Good morning handsome I made you some breakfast I was going to bring it to you I didn't know if you wanted tea or orange juice so I just went with tea is that o-" before you could finish he spins you around and kisses you on your head "thank you" he says while grabbing your face and smushing your cheeks and kissing you so you'd stop rambling. You turn back around and take the tray and put it on the table for him and grab your breakfast you both sit down and have your breakfast.

After you both finish eating Joe gets in the shower and brushes his teeth and comes back to you in the kitchen cleaning and washing up. "Babe you don't have to I can do that" he says but you don't stop you wanted to help out since you was going to be staying for a couple days "no I've started now I have to finish" you say putting the last couple of dishes on the drying rack and wiping down the counters where you made a bit off a mess while cooking. He grabs the brush attempting to help but you stop him "go watch tv let me finish and I'll be right there" you say in a demanding yet soft tone. "But-" before he could finish you cut him off  "please" you say giving him puppy eyes since it works every time "fine" he says rolling his eyes and pulling you in by your waist and landing a kiss on your forehead before walking out off the kitchen.

After a little while you walk into the living room and you see Joe almost falling back asleep with the tv on, you walk up to him and try to scare him but he noticed you before you could, he grabs your waist again and pushes you down on the sofa and starts to tickle you. You start having a giggle fit and try and take his hands off you but he grabs your wrists and pins you down landing a soft kiss on your lips which slowly turned into a passionate one and he moves his hands from your wrist down to your waist as you sat up and put your hands on his.

He leans away from the kiss and puts his forehead on yours "you're beautiful you know that" you blush knowing you look a mess since you've just been cleaning and your hair was now a total mess "I don't think so but thank you, you're the most beautiful" you tell him, this time he was the one blushing and smiling, his dimples were the cutest you'd never thought you'd be the girl to get Joseph Quinn.

You both cuddle up on the sofa for a while before Joe's phone starts ringing and he walks off to go get it.

"It was my management" he says you couldn't tell  by his facial expression if that was a good or bad thing. "They want me to star in a movie in LA" he says waiting for you to say something "that's amazing I'm really proud of you aren't you exited?" You ask still waiting for some sort of facial expression of him "yeah I have to go there next week" he says with a slight unconvincing smile "what's wrong aren't you happy?" You say with a concerned tone you thought he would be exited, you were for him.

"I am but I don't want to lose this" he says gesturing his fingers between you two "you won't I promise" you say trying to sound convincing even though you knew there was probably plenty of beautiful women who wouldn't hesitate to hit on him I mean who would miss their chance right?