Rescue

TW: Attempted sexual assault (doesn't go far and not into detail but nos are ignored)

-

The next day Luke headed off in search for a new lightsaber and Din left to get his ship back.  When the Mandalorian came back after a week the other was still gone. He looked for the princess. "Excuse me."

"Oh hello, Din, you're back, took you a while." Leia smiled at him. "How can I help you?"

"Yeah, I ran into a bit of trouble and had to lay low. Is Luke back yet?"

"No, he's still off doing his Jedi stuff."

"Do you think he's okay?"

Leia chuckled softly. "It's sweet that you care. But I am sure he's fine. This whole thing probably only takes a while."

"Oh ok."

"Are you going to stick around this time? I know someone who might like that."

Din wondered who she meant by that. "I can't. Sorry, I need to get back to my tribe."

"Of course, if there is anything we can do for you to thank you for all of your help just say so."

"It's okay." He paused for a second. "Actually can you tell Luke to stay safe and call me if he gets into trouble?"

"Sure, but you do the same." She smiled at him. "We'll have your back too."

At the time Luke came back a few months later Din was already gone. He was sad about it of course but had expected as much. On top of that, there were more pressing matters, Han. During his trip he had thought of a plan, he didn't like it but it would put the least amount of people at risk. When the day came he had his lightsaber hidden in R2D2 and Leia dressed up as a bounty hunter mask and all. Before they went in she stopped him.

"Are you sure about this?" Her voice was completely distorted due to the voice changer. "We can always back out and find a new plan."

"I've got this. I'll just wait for the right opportunity to get Han and get out." He smiled at her. "Don't worry about me. I got this."

"Okay, if you need help just send for us. We will be there in a second."

"I will."

The two went aside R2 beeping next to them. As soon as Luke set foot into the hall seeing the Hutt and everyone he felt his heart drop. Maybe he wasn't ready for this. He felt everything come up again as if someone scratched open an old wound. Knowing that Leia would immediately abort if she noticed his discomfort he took a deep breath and tried to calm himself. The next few minutes had been a blur. The princess delivered her lines about haven found a particular slave the Hutt might be interested in and that she had wanted his favor so it was a gift along with the droid.

Jabba looked at the bounty hunter curiously and didn't quite know what they meant until he meet eyes with the man, blue eyes piercing through him. "Ah, the Jetii!"

Luke picked at the skin around his fingers feeling him stare into him. This was fine. Everything was fine. He gathered all his will and just stared back at him. Right, he wasn't the same person as those years ago. He got this.

Jabba laughed happily. He gestured for some of his guards to take him away before turning back towards the princess. "You join our festivities! You made a friend."

Luke found himself in a room having some clothes thrown at him. He quickly changed into a rather revealing outfit. Needing to find a place for his communicator he quickly slipped it into his shoes before stepping outside to the guards. Never had he thought he would let them put chains on him again. They didn't feel as heavy as they used to though, probably due to the muscles he gained. Yoda might have said strength comes from somewhere else but right now the physical part definitely helped. He still felt like he was about to have a panic attack but he just followed them out.