Akash: sanu sun ...mai bhai k aas pass hoon.

Adi: aur mai bhi rumi k aas paas hoon. Usko dekh saakta hoon. Kuch kaand karegi ye sanuu!

Sana: call me captain.  We are in a mission. So be professional.

Adi and akash rolled their eyes this time! This girl and her antics.

Sana: Sipahi akash .... janab Sidharth kya kar rahe hai?

Sana said while drinking her orange juice and munching her chips!!

Akash: akeli kha rahi hai tu ....hume chodhh k?.

Adi: behan behan na rahi ...

Sana: Kaise logo k saath deal ki hai . Unprofessional! Aur ye sidhaaarth mere phone ko hang hi kar denge lagta hai .kitne calls kar rahe hai haad hai .

.
.
.

Sid: kisse baat kar rahi hai ye! Kab se busy aa raha hai phone! Shayed piya k saath dukhda ho rahi hogi madam!

Adi: guys ye rumi ek waiter k saath kuch baat kar rahi hai. Ruko mai thoda pas mein jaa k sunta hoon!

Sana clapped excitedly...

Sana: bada CID feel aa raha hai meko toh!! Rumi jara accha plan kare toh maaja aayega! Meko entertainment bhi chahiye hota hai !!

Adi stood a little closer now and could hear rumi and that waiter's conversation.

Rumi : mix this in the cold drink and give it to that man!

She pointed towards sidharth. Adi told sana all this while sana lazily laid in her bed and said...

Sana: kya yaar!! Wo hi same bakwaas plan. Maaja nahi aaya! Inko kuch toofani karna chahiye tha na!

Adi shaked his head in disbelief!

Akash: aur bhai ko dekho. Duniya bhula k phone meim ghoos gye hai. Jinko pehle kabhi bhi phone k saath nahi dekha jaata hai wo aab hamesha phone k saath hi hote hai. Kya se kya ho gya dekhte dekhte..

Sana: ladki ka chakkar akash bhaiya ladki ka chakkar!

.
.
.

The waiter came with the drink and offered it to Sidharth who denied it politely. But that waiter requested him to drink it again and again .

He agreed and drank it.  It was actually something which will make him unconscious for 2, 3 hours and rumi had planned that she will potray something happened between them when sid will be in senses. And then he will have to marry her because Khans never disrespect women. She knew that well.

But she had no idea that her plan will be flopped!

As soon as sid drank the cold drink , he started feeling a little dizzy . Rumi smirked and went to the washroom for her final touchup!

In the meantime, sana told the boys to come home with Sidharth!

Sid has almost became unconscious. Adi and akash, with a lot of difficulty made him sit in his car while huffing .

Adi: yaar thak gya! Gym kar kar k bhaijaan ne jo body baanayi hai na.

Akash: saach mein yaar!! Aaj toh majdoor jaisi halat ho gyi humari.

Sana giggled and said ..

Sana: good job boys!! Aab aa jao ghar cheti cheti.

Adi : okay.

Sana: hey behave!!! Be professional for pasta's sake!!

Adi and akash shouted...

Coming captainnnnn!!!

Sana laughed, cut the call and flipped her hair.

Sana: afsos!! Bua dadi aur rumi ji ka plan shuru hone se pehle hi khatam ho gya!!

.
.
.

Rumi came outiside and started searching sid but she couldn't find him anywhere!

Here adi and akash sneakily and again with a lot of difficulty took sid in his room after reaching home . Luckily no one saw them, specially bua dadi.

Then they called sana and told him that their work is done! She came in his room and patted her brothers back.

Then she gave them their food . They dramatically cried after getting their mehnaat ka inaam and went in their room to eat it peacefully.

Sana closed the room's door and looked at sid who was still unconscious!

She looked at him for some seconds with admiration and then pouted...

Sana: bore ho rahi hoon!!! Kuch creativity karti hoon!!!

After sometime Sidharth came in his senses! His head was paining slightly. He looked here and there, trying to figure out how he came in his room as he remembered that he was in a restaurant.

He somehow sat in the bed and took a deep sigh. Then his eyes went in the mirror Suddenly and he shouted....

Sid: What the helllll?

His whole face was painted with red lipstick. As soon as he shouted in shock, sana clapped and laughed and he looked at her in total disbelief.

______________________

SANA BABY'S SWAG IS ON ANOTHER LEVEL, ISN'T IT ? 🔥

THANK YOU!