7. A pack of trouble. . .

Start from the beginning

I take off into the forest, heading back towards the clearing where the ambush was set. Already my body wasn't to give up, probably due to the beating I just had to endure. My ribs were bruised, my chest was sore, back was killing me, my left hand was giving me a pain that I couldn't describe, must worse than Indy biting my two fingers off in the morning. At least she only took the fingers, not part of my fucking hand-

Indy: "(YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)!!!!!"

. . . well at least my hearing has come back. . . also, FUCK!

I push myself to go fast, making it back to the clearing and go over to one of the quad bikes. I could see Owen's bike was gone, indicating that he got away. . . I hope.

I hop onto the quad bike, quickly turning the key to try and start it. Of course it didn't start first time, ITS LIKE I'M IN A DAMN HORROR FILM!!!

I keep turning the key, getting more and more desperate as I hear stomps coming quick towards me.

(Y/n): "Come on! Come on! Start!" I beg as I see the trees ahead get knocked over, revealing Indy in her dino form. Her head snaps over to me, roaring as she quickly stomps over to me. "PLEASE YOU MOTHER FUCKER!"

The damn thing still didn't start so I had to dive off to the side before Indy's claws could grab me. I quickly crawl underneath one of the Mercedes Benz, though she easily throws on its side. She once again tries to grab me, just barely rolling out of the way as she slams her claws down. I take out the pistol and fire 3 shots at her head, though they didn't do anything, not even leaving a scratch. 

The look she gave me shook me to my very core, she wasn't just angry, she was PISSED! She grabs me from the ground, her grip nearly breaking my ribs. She looks down at me, growling deeply as she adds pressure onto the grip. Let out a painful yell as I slam my fist down on her hand, though an Idea quickly comes into my head. I look over at the Mercedes, aiming the gun to the fuel tank before firing the rest of the clip at it. The entire car explodes and knocks Indy over, making her hand release me.

I jump back to my feet and this time I run over to a dirt bike one soldier brought. I know how to use one of these very well, just ask the county police- nevermind!

This one seemed to be 450cc, so I hop onto it and use the kick-starter, giving it a good few stomps before the engine rumbles to life. Before I set off I see the raptors burst out of the bushes on my right, while Indy slowly gets up on my left. 

(Y/n): "Cya fuckers!" I say before setting off, just avoiding Blue as she tries to jump on me. I burst through a bush as I start to head back towards the raptor paddock, using the trail marks the trucks left as a guide.

I take a quick look behind me and see the raptors chasing after me, quickly catching up. 

(Y/n): "Let's see if you bastards can do 60!" I say before twisting the throttle all the way, picking up more speed. I manage to keep a small distance between me and them, but the forest was getting more dense that soon I wouldn't be able to keep on this speed without crashing.

I quickly a hard turn to the right, nearly getting myself tackled off by Delta. . . or echo, I can't really tell them apart in raptor form. After having that scare I continue forward for a while until I burst through some bushes and land on a dirt road. Oh now we're talkin'!

I could hear the raptors running out the forest behind me, but since I was now on an actual road I was starting to put more and more distance between us. Blue was the closest, and boy she seemed determined to get me!

I could see the raptor paddock up ahead, quickly pulling into the area to see if anyone was there. There was only 3 soldiers here, and all three aimed their guns at me.