8. Battle on Main-Street (Finale)

- Location: Forest, Jurassic World, Isla Nublar -

- Time: 19:30 -

- (Y/n)'s POV -

I pull up to main street on the dirt bike, my entire body sore after the shit I've just been through. I come to a stop at the stairs up to the Innovation center, putting the bike stand down before getting off it. . . damn it was a nice ride, wish I had it when me and the group got caught smoking weed by the police back in January.

I take a deep breath as I run my hands through my air, my chest slightly hurting as I inhale. I walk over to one of the stalls on the street, checking inside it to see if they sold cigarettes.

(Y/n): "Jackpot" I mumble as I see them hide behind the front desk. I grab two packs, placing on in my pocket before opening the other and take one cig out, placing it in my mouth. I put the other pack in my pocket before grabbing a lighter and light up, taking a massive pull from the cig. . . kinda wish it was weed right now, cause that will no only relax me, but numb the pain a bit. . .

I walk out stall as I exhale the smoke, putting the cig back in my mouth as I reach for my dads phone in my pocket, pulling it out and open it. I walk back to the steps of the innovation center and sit down on them, dialing up my mum's number and hold the phone to my ear as it rings.

Pam (Phone): "(Y/n)?!"

(Y/n): "Hey mum. . ."

Pam (Phone): "Thank god, I thought you were. . . well, you know" she sobs.

(Y/n): "So did I at one point. . . but here I am" I chuckle before taking another pull of my cig. "How are you, dad, and Sam holding up?"

Pam (Phone): "We're fine. You dad and brother are asleep in the front room. We were lucky enough to get a hotel room for the night"

(Y/n): "Good good. . ."

Pam: "Are you holding up okay?" she ask me.

(Y/n): "I'm. . . managing. But I think its safe to say I'm a bit mentally scarred after what I've seen" I replies as I take a pull from the cig.

Pam: "I'm sorry sweetheart. . .  I wish we could of stopped them-"

(Y/n): "Mum, don't worry about it. . . you couldn't of done anything to stop them. But it doesn't matter, because first thing in the morning I'm taking a cruise ship back to Costa Rica" I say while flicking the cigarette butt away.

Pam (Phone): "Okay, good. We'll meet you at the docks"

(Y/n): "Thanks mum. . . Mum, just want to say. . . no matter how many times I argue with you and dad, no matter how many times I say I hate you or to fuck off. . . I don't mean it. . . I love you both" I say, wiping a tear from my eye. I could hear my mum start to cry a bit on her end, which makes me tear up. "I love you mum. . . I got go now"

I hang up the phone before placing my head in my hand. I know I can be a dick towards my family, a real cunt you could say. . . but after all this, all I wanted right now was just to be with them. . .

(Y/n): "Come on (Y/n), hold yourself together. . .when morning comes, you'll be off this god forsaken island and more importantly, Indy" I mumble to myself before standing up, taking a deep breath before taking out another cig and light it up. I walk down the street while I smoke, occasionally humming to myself as I look at each shop. . . not gonna lie, that Pandora jewelry shop is looking good right now.

I walk over to the shop, pulling the door open and walk inside. Damn, some of the shit they had in here. . . well, this park is most likely gonna be shut down from this entire incident, so it would be a shame if some of this stuff just sat her.