6. Hunting the monster

- Location: Control Room, Jurassic World, Isla Nublar -

- Time: 15:10 -

- 3rd Person POV -

(Y/n): "Mum! Dad!"

(Y/n) runs out the elevator the moment the doors open, hugging his parents. They hug back, his mother slightly crying while his dad pats his son's back.

Pam: "Thank the lord your okay! What happened earlier? Are you hurt?!" he asks him.

(Y/n): "It's a very, VERY long story mum. I'll explain it once we're back home" he says, though he turns around after Vic Hoskins chuckles.

Vic: "That will be a while then, because we need your help kid" he says while placing a hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

(Y/n): "Yeah no thanks, I've been running off my adrenaline to live for the past god knows how many hours. I've been chased, kidnapped, chased again, beaten the shit out of, had two of my fingers bitten off, chased AGAIN, had a close encounter with those flying dinosaur things, and one big ass encounter with that Mosasaur!" he rants, showing Hoskins his bandages right hand, seeing the two missing finger. His mother gasps as she see's this, while his dad covers sams eyes. 

Vic: "Well, sorry to say, but we need you to attract a certain escaped asset" he says, making (Y/n) back up slightly as his eyes widen, knowing which dinosaur he was talking about. 

(Y/n): "N-No way! I'm not going anywhere near that Albino bitch! Not after what she did to me!" he protests while pointing to his right hand. "I was lucky I even got away from her, I'm not going to put myself in a position where she can get me!"

Vic: "Look kid, I'm sorry to say this, but you really don't have a choice here" he chuckles as he motions to the armed men in the room. (Y/n) looks to around at them all before going back to Vic, his eyes burning with anger.

(Y/n): "You threatening to shoot me?!"

Vic: "No no, we villains. . . but we can make sure your locked up" 

(Y/n): "LOCKED UP FOR WHAT?!" He shouts at Vic.

Vic: "Well, after looking through the footage, you could be labelled a cause for the indominus rex escape"

(Y/n): "I did fuck all to help her escape! It was your park workers who are reasonable since they when in her paddock while she was still inside!"

Vic: "Not from what the camera footage shows. You and your brother go inside the gallery when its fine, come rushing out when things start to go north. . . so, what will it be? Being locked up, or helping recapture a problem your responsible for?" he asks, a smirk on his face. (Y/n) felt both anger and fear boil in him, his anger aimed at Hoskins since he was trying to put the blame of that albino monsters escape on him, and fear since he didn't want to see Indy again, especially after what he did. He looks back to his family, seeing them look at him with worried expressions.

(Y/n): ". . . Fine, I'll help" he mumbles as he looks back to Hoskin.

Vic: "Good choice, now lets get to the Raptor paddock-"

(Y/n): "I want to speak with Dr Wu first" he demands.

Vic: "We don't have time to waste-"

(Y/n): "I don't give a shit, I want to speak with the man about the monster he made!" he yells. Vic sighs before motioning for a guard to come over.

Vic: "Take him to wu" he orders before looking back to (Y/n). "You've got 10 minutes with him, then he and your family are going back to Costa Rica"

(Y/n): "10 minutes is all I need" he growls as the guard leads him in out the room, giving one last look at his family. "I'll be fine, I'll see you at the evac center on Costa Rica. . ."