Pillow War!!

Sorry its small, I couldn't think of much to write

Garmadon could hear Wu and his father talking to each other, mentioning his name at a whisper to not desturb him. Once he heard the two break the conversation, he made sure to look like he was busy wrestling with the sheets and getting frustrated.

Wu peeked his head around the door to see this and ran in to help his older brother before he blew a fuse. "Pass me my pillow Wu" Garmadon demanded softly. Wu threw it across the room and it landed on Garmadon's face without the younger brother realising.

"Your on" Garmadon chuckled to himself while Wu struggled to hear what he said. It was long before a white, fluffy pillow found itself being smacked into Wu's freckled face making gasp falsy. "AHAHA!" Garmadon cackled at the reaction before Wu also grabbed a pillow and smacked it into his brothers chest.

It didn't take long before they two were smacking each other aggressively with the fluffy weapons and even using them as shields to block the others blow.
The boys laughed at their actions with very little care about the punishment from their father for simply acting immature.

One last smack to the face left Garmadon cackling at his brothers surprised face to then Wu joining in with the laughter.