As he saw the horses and the soldiers or let's say fighters he got it that the one everyone is unknown to came.

THE SHADOW HILLS...

The king with black cloak get down from his horse and pull his cloak and smiles looking at the king Joen or his friend from century.

" Finally you shown your face to me woo.." Chanyeol say .

Jungwoo smile and walk to him , " well you did too... It's felt good to see you after so long my friend" he hugs Chanyeol and Ara came to know he's none other than king of Shadow Hills Park Chanyeol.

" Greetings queen Ara... Thanks for having us here.. " Chanyeol bow down to her as she smiles and greet back.

" Please it's our pleasure to have you here.. but did you come alone..? " She asks as she didn't saw someone other than him but just soldiers.

" Yes Chanyeol where is Baekyun.. and your son I haven't met him.." Jungwoo says.

Chanyeol smile and look behind him, the queen and king follow.

There they saw other soldiers are coming but there are two carriage with them.

" How can I leave my family behind" he says .

The soldiers stop the carriage and open the door of it.

The first one to step down is the queen Park Baekyun. In his all glory he's screaming power but yet warmth.

He stand next to Chanyeol as he wrap his arm around him.

" My greetings King Jungwoo also queen Ara.. thankyou for inviting us here.." he says.

Queen Ara thought how good the couple look together.

One side Chanyeol is very handsome on other side Baekyun embrace beauty

One side Chanyeol is very handsome on other side Baekyun embrace beauty .

Ara thinks that Baekyun can give Seokjin competition in looks.

" We're happy to have you hear.. Baekyun.. last time I met you, you guys were just in love now look ruling together.." Jungwoo say.

Baekyun got shy and nod his head.

" Well it's great to meet after long to you as well.." Baekyun say.

" Baek , where is our Prince.. doesn't he wants to come out .?" Chanyeol ask .

Jungwoo and Ara both look at them.

When a commander comes there , Ara felt very strong aura around him , his eyes hold such bold and sharp look that she felt intimated.

" King .. Prince Taehyung is here.." he says.

" Oh general Yoongi, you're guys are here.. Jungwoo meet Min Yoongi the best of the warrior in this whole Asia.

Ara got surprise to see the one who's name she heard many times.

Yoongi bow down to both the Joen queen and king.