PROLOUGE

small chapter to help get this book on the road!

Avilora Cavern was THE definition of fucking perfect. She was gorgeous, she's
like the one of the only people i knew put effort into school. She had plans and she was sure ass hell going to make sure they came true and leave this dump.

Not only were her looks beautiful but her personality and the way she just cares for others. She had a natural mother instinct that just utterly fucking melts you, even if she was younger she would always make sure your okay.

But one thing about her. She does no wrong that's why they call her "Angel". Though I'm pretty sure her name means something similar.

Honestly the first time I saw her hanging out with Ashtray and Fez, I didn't know they even knew each other. They were both from completely different planets.

I didn't know either how well they both fit together.

Now Ashtray was an asshole. A cold hearted gangster. Or at least i'd what he presents himself as (fez's words not mine).

There's three things in this world that little shit cares about. Fez. His grandma. And his Angel.

He would anything to make sure there okay and safe. Ash would go to war for them.

I honestly wish I saw it before. I wish i could've kept them in their different worlds. I wish they never fucking met.

END OF PROLOGUE.