Chapter 1 Chi Yuyue Modern - Young Master's Performing Arts Circle

The world is fair, and Chi Yuyue has always understood this.

"Scan the next world. After scanning, does the master accept the task?" The monotonous voice of the system rang in his ears.

Chi Yuyue glanced coldly at the drop-shaped system, "What is his exchange item?"

"There is a pendant in the client's family heirloom. It is the energy heart that can increase my energy." The system paused and immediately added, "Master My energy is about to run out, this world is only C-rank." The

system and Chi Yuyue have been partners for too long, although he chose the master, but after traveling through countless worlds, the master will treat others and things for his own goals. It's getting colder, which is not good.

The system calculates through the data that if it continues to develop, the owner will definitely have no feelings and eventually become a walking dead.

This kind of master will eventually be eliminated, and the main system will obliterate taskers who have no feelings.

"Since it's C-rank, let's go and relax." Although Chi Yuyue was not satisfied with the replacement items this time, the previous S world received a lot of goods, but it also made him physically and mentally tired.

"Yes! Master," the system's mechanical tone seemed to bring a little pleasure. "The data is being transmitted, the location is being transmitted, please have a good time, master, and work hard to accumulate points. I have to upgrade twice to be able to fully follow the master into the mission world. , I will be able to help the master even more then."

Chi Yuyue snorted lightly to show that he knew, and the familiar but uncomfortable feeling of teleportation wrapped him again every time...

Chi Yuyue's system is similar In the counterattack system, or it can also be called the fulfillment of the client's last wish, Chi Yuyue has done many such tasks. Some people just want to breathe a sigh of relief. He shines brightly and brilliantly, or he will tear the corpses of those who persecute him into tens of thousands of pieces, and so on.

Everyone's choices and hopes are different, and as long as Chi Yuyue completes the task, he will have the basic points of the current world, and then see whether the owner of this body is satisfied with the character he has completed. If he is satisfied, the points will increase. Generous and with extra bonus points. After the task is completed, the rest of the time belongs to Chi Yuyue. He can take his own life for granted, and it is not impossible to directly commit suicide and enter the next world, but generally after the main task is completed, there will be hidden tasks or The client's wish task, etc., Chi Yuyue usually chooses to stay, even if he learns more knowledge, in case other worlds need it.

Even though Chi Yuyue has completed a lot of missions in the world, his system has not been upgraded to be able to follow him into the mission world and provide him with more systematic intelligence and information on friends and foes. A large part of Chi Yuyue's efforts to accumulate points is to complete tasks more easily and safely in the future.

After arriving in the mission world, he only has one shopping mall system. Each mission can exchange three items below Grade A for free. The others do not have any additional help, and the danger is ambush at any time. If the mission fails and the points are deducted, he may be destroyed... ...I

'm not afraid to die. What he's afraid of is that his wish will never be fulfilled, and he won't be able to see that person at the end...

But the free props are more than enough for Chi Yuyue, and the unused props can continue to be exchanged for points , In addition to upgrading, there are other uses, such as: resurrection...

And when the employer hires Chi Yuyue, there must be something that makes Chi Yuyue satisfied. And, just for this, Chi Yuyue willingly kept circulating in various worlds...

Client: Gu family heir, 19, Gu Qiwei.

When the sunlight penetrated through the narrow window, an orange halo enveloped the teenager on the bed, slowly opening his eyes, and looking around vigilantly and alertly.

Under the body was a white and stiff sheet, and the rough hand rubbed the eldest young master's skin with pain.

This is a standard room in a cheap hotel, Chi Yuyue thought, there is no danger, and she should change her name again.

Walking in front of the mirror, this body has an admirable appearance, delicate facial features, fair and water-colored skin, the facial features are three-dimensional due to blood, but with the unique softness of Asians, although it has replaced the soul, but still has the arrogance. Stubborn, he is indeed very similar to himself when he was young, and now Gucci Wei raised a smile.

At this moment, a dialog box appeared: Congratulations to the host for entering the thirty-second world, the basic system has analyzed the most suitable talent for you, and it has been implanted.

Item 3, allows the host to open the system mall page to request it when needed. Three items in a world can be replaced with resurrection points if they are not used up. Now import the world and the memory of the entrusted person, count down, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5... After the import is completed, the

basic system prompts: Wash it as soon as possible.

The auxiliary ability of the basic system is very weak, and it cannot be said that there is no. But it is also indispensable in many cases, and it can even be a blessing from time to time.

Gu Qiwei lay on the bed again, digesting the memories he just got.

It is true that he was born with a good deck of cards, but was smashed by his predecessor to the point of living on the streets.

Gu Qiwei is the rightful heir of the ancient family. He has a rich family property and is a proud son of heaven.

Nowadays, everyone is shouting for beatings, being abandoned by a brokerage company, being expelled by his father, and being defeated by an illegitimate child is really a face!

"Clean up?" Gu Qiwei thought that he really wanted to clean up.

This little young master has a sick mind and does not do anything for a good son of a noble family. He insists on running to be an actor, and even if he is an actor, he is even against that illegitimate son, and he is not afraid of losing his worth! It's okay to be against each other, but it's still no match for others! Disgrace to a certain level! However, in Gu Qiwei's memory, this arrogant young master has a kind of dedication and enthusiasm for filming. I am afraid that in addition to wanting to compare, the most important thing is that enthusiasm.

Gu Qiwei probably knows how to get out of this world...

The client is exquisite and has acted in some dramas since he was a child, and is regarded as a child star. Later, his illegitimate younger brother, Bai Anyi, inherited his mother's business. With his father's favor and the protection of his childhood sweetheart Fang Junzhi, he walked farther than himself.

Two days ago, the two participated in a variety show, and the scene was filmed on an old-fashioned old-fashioned theater stage. Their childhood sweetheart and Bai Anyi walked in front of them in an intimate manner. Taking advantage of no one's idea, he got out of the hole in his dressing room and pushed Bai Anyi downstairs.

But the other party was not dead but only slightly injured, and he also saw Gu Qiwei's face.

This time, there was a lot of trouble. Although there were no witnesses, the victim testified, and this arrogant young master was really not very good-tempered, especially for Bai Anyi, who knew how to behave. For a while, they cursed online, and everyone betrayed their relatives. On the second day of the incident, his father Gu Dexuan issued a statement accusing Gu Qiwei and claiming to cut off the relationship.

This is a bit subtle in the upper class.

A good straight line, a good heir, a good prince, how could he, as a father, accuse him when he publicly criticizes it, and if he cuts off the relationship, he cuts off the relationship?

These words have not tasted yet, his childhood sweetheart, let alone, bluntly want the client to look good? Want him to pay the price? However, this is also considered to wake up the client.

"This trivial matter can kill you." In the end, it was a little tender, Gucci thought about putting on sunglasses and putting on makeup to go out.

First go to the hardware store to buy some cement, and then smooth two bricks from the construction site.

Two days after the incident, the old theater was quiet again. Gu Qiwei avoided people, walked smoothly to the dressing room where he was staying that day, knocked on the door, and opened the door with the key after confirming that no one was there. Originally, this variety show was going to be filmed for two or three days, so the delicate young master moved A lot of things have come, and now the same is not bad.

After pouring the water and adjusting the cement, Gucci first filled the hole, and then turned out the system, "I remember there is a prop that makes things stale, where is it?"

"Time potion (reverse), the applied object can be quickly Five years of aging." The system searched instantly and gave an introduction.

"Very good, that's it." Gu Qiwei looked at the spray that appeared out of thin air in his hand, and laughed, it was really a Doraemon.

The surface of the cement hole sprayed with the potion was instantly dry and aged, and Gu Qiwei tapped it, expressing his satisfaction.

"Tsk, my cheap uncle can't be pulled down." Gu Qiwei's mother was born into a family, living in country m, with a huge family business. More reckless.

But his uncle proposed to take him back after his mother died, but he refused to take a memory of his grandfather at that time, but the relationship between the uncle and nephew was quite close.

"Has the system changed the video I shot into a prop that was inserted into my uncle's computer when the incident happened?" This is relatively simple and rude, but Gu Qiwei doesn't have much mind to waste time with people he despises, and treat him with disdain. In other words, the world is on vacation.

I just came to clean up the mess and vent for others, and Bai Anyi is really not a good thing, and there is no psychological burden to clean up.