2 : Sanskar Entry As Mad

Hey guys... I am back again... 😁

Leave your votes and comments... If you want me to continue this book...

And yeah, my is English is not so good, so please manage while reading the book...

-----------------------------------------

🔴Mature content, Read your own risk...

Lets start *****

Swara opened the room door, here she found why she is saying all… because the room was beautifully decorated… 

Swara astonished to see the decorations...
She step in, look around...
She admire the whole room interiors...  She liked the blue and white combination...

Then her eyes fell on the bed, which was fully covered with the rose petals...  She blush....

Then Swara's eyes fell on side table, Sanskar's photo frame is placed there., he look cute.

Swara look at him lovingly....  Admire his features...

Which is broken by a click sound...  Sanskar entered in the room...  Swara immediately look at him...

Sujata(Sanskar's mother)  also entered behind him..  " Sanskar sit here.. (she made him sit on the bed and move towards Swara) ab shadi karli he li hai to khayal rakh mare chore ka..." and she left.

Sanskar back his normal state...  Huffed in disbelief that his mom can never be change... " swara, i am sorry from my mom side, please ignore her words...she is good at heart " he getup and locked the door..

Swara smile"  yeah,, but i don't mind at all...  "

Sanskar "  thanks... " moves towards the cupboard, and take out a small box. And forward to Swara..

Swara raise her brows"  what's this... "

Sanskar replied"  your mou-dikhai... "

Swara "  oh, thank you so much... "

she opened it and found a beautiful diamond bangles.oh its so beautiful....  So much expensive.... I can't take it...."

Sanskar " you are my wife

Sanskar " you are my wife... So i am giving this to my wife...."

Swara " ahan....Thanks "  Swara about to close the box but Sanskar stop her and take her, then maje her wear bangles... 

Sanskar said "  don't take it out.. Its look good in your hands...."

Swara shivers when he making her wear,, his hands send her goosebumps inside her stomach..... Then her trace broken by rain.... 

Swara looked at the balcony... " wow, barish.... Sanskar come lets enjoy the rain.... "

Sanskar "  you go, i like rain..."

Swara look at him through narrow eyes " i don't asked you, i order to my husband..."

Sanskar raise his brows " you are ordering The great SM...  No one dare to order me... "

Swara"  but this is not ur office.... Come... " before he say more, she drag him towards the balcony.... 

Both become wet....

Swara is enjoying the rain, Sanskar is astonished to her this look...  Her dress is stuck to the body.. Her curves are visible in the naked eyes... And she turned, her feet slips..

Before she fell on the ground, he catchs in the nick time...  Then their eyes locked ...  Both intensely lost in their eyes....  Their desire flowing with the rain... 

Sanskar stand her, and pull her towards him "Swara, can we take our marriage in next level now, i mean we have to do this someday, then why not now...." he actually don't know why je is giving her silly explanation... 

Swara look at his eagerly, and she thought he is right, he is her husband " yeah, if you want it now, then i m ready, and the reality is we are husband and wife... "

Sanskar said while kissing her temple, " then i can't wait more...."  he caressing her cheeks with his thumb and he pick her up ... Moves towards the bed.... 
Thrown her on the bed and came upon her before removing his shirt... 

Then he captured her lips…and they started kissing sucking each other,,,,,
She moaned as bit his lips while kissing him... He broke the kiss.. And started to kissing her neck…
He moved his hands towards her boobs.... Start kneading them one by one.....

Then without wasting any more time, He opened the shirt buttons and saw her deep visible cleavage...

He took her shirt off while touching her waist and shoulder sensually ...

She started breathing heavily, his touch giving her goosebumps and the way he admired her body... Her breasts started rising and falling…

She had the perfect slim figure which can arouse anyone… then he start kissing her neck, and shoulders,,,, licking her skin... 

Swara wrapped her hand around him…. N moaning his name… " ahhhh,,,, Sanskar.."

Sanskar become excited…. He licking her skin gently…

Now their bodies become hot, due to the intense environment..

Swara blushed hard when he removed her bra,,, , seeing him looking at her like this, she hugged him tightly…

Her breasts kissing his body making him more aroused... He hugged her And smelled her sweet fragrance …..

And He is the first man who is seeing her body…  that's why her body is reacting on his every touch….

He broke the hug and grab her delicious things…….. He explore her both b**bs…

He bite her nipple,,,, she moan so loudly….

Swara " ahhhhh……" she dig her nails in his back…

After some time, Sanskar moves down…

Start kissing her lower area so passionately and so gently ….

This time she is Clutching the pillow with one hand,, and from other hand she is clutching his head and digging his head more in her….
She is giving him equal response which he giving her….

Now she can't control herself more " ahhh,, no its enough please…,, ahhhh i can't wait… please sanskar…. Ahhhhh…"

Sanskar also can't hold himself more,, he getup and start making love ,,,  so gently..

Swara arch her back…. In pleasure….

Then they involve in love making….

And finally Swara give herself completely to him…. Accept him as her husband….both accept each other.....

The end.......

How's it is🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Next last : ragini Laksh Jealously, lots of drama.

SwaSan reader do comments and votes if you want more.... Please

And yeah, if you have any request then leave your comments here...

Will meet you an another chapy... Till then comment on this book fastly...
Bye..