~chapter one~

The year was 1988 and she looked as beautiful as always.

Bane and I walked through these miserable hallways like every day. He was talking abt some girl saying "I think she might be the one." He said this with every girl he dated and none of them were the one. I however could only every seem to notice the same girl, no matter how many transfers for freshmen. She will always be the one. And she had a boyfriend...

Once we reached the class we went and sat down in our seats, luckily bane sat right next to me, or else I wouldn't have enjoyed the class very much. I'm kind of a loner, besides Bane and his brother Koi. "So you picking any ladies? Or guys?"

"Me? " I ask.

He laughed a little "yes, you silly."

"Oh...no I'm not."

"Seriously, " he was so shocked by this I'm not sure why he asks me almost every day. "Your getting no pussy??!!"

Now I laughed "no im not"

"You've got to be lying, an attractive girl like you and still no gf?!"

"I'm really not, the people I talk to is you and Koi."

"Hmm.." He said in thought, " you know how me and my girl have a date tonight?"

"Yeah..." I said confused.

"Well she has a friend who is bisexual.." He said a little nervous to see what I would think.

"Bane, no" my eyes going wide

"Come on, she's already coming!" He stated enthusiastically. I groaned. "Listen, why don't you just come tonight, and if you don't like her or get uncomfortable then we can go to my place and watch a movie, ok?"

"Fine." I quietly said, rolling my eyes.

                       ~after class~

I wasn't sure to wear to this date but Bane said dress casual.

[That's what your wearing if you want to change it you can but I was just giving you something to visualize]

I when over to Banes house said hi to his mother and brother, then we left to meet up with our dates