Jadusable headcanons

I know this isn't a oneshot, but I have homework, and I want to get this done! So here you go amira_the_simp !■

(Before he died)

-He'd probably take you out places, like if you wanted to go to chuck e cheese he would take you.

-Also he knows boundaries! So he's not touchy, unless you give him consent.

-One thing though, he'll never bring his phone, or any electronic. Now you already know why though.

-If you need help with homework, don't ask him. Period, he doesn't know what he's doing either.

-Before he got the cartridge and everything, he was a big extrovert.

-If you're a introvert, be expected to be dragged everywhere. Though he's a gentleman, he'll never push your limit.

-This one's for the gals, you can read if you want.

-ahem, if you're on your period. He'll at first not know what to do, but soon enough he'll buy everything you need.

-Without being embarrassed.

-Back to gender neutral!

-He doesn't get jealous easily, but once he does. He'll chat his way into the conversation, and make up an excuse for you to leave.

-okay so I since this is jadusable. I wanted to add this.

-What would happen if the famous B.E.N. found you.

-Say bye to your internet, and electronics! Jadusable would make sure you never got on any of them.

-But if it's an emergency he'll allow it.

-He just wants to make sure your safe.

-P.s. he prefers cuddling and the small things.

-P.P.s he likes to call you love.

-He hates babe. He finds it cringy.

[Yahaha I'm working on a oneshot, but I don't know when it'll be posted]