6. Hunting the monster

Start from the beginning

Owen: "They shouldn't, but if they do, you come back to me. If there's one person they'll listen too, its their alpha" he informs me before walking off with the red haired woman. . . oh lord help me. . .

- 10 minutes later -

Owen: "Your gonna want to hold on tight, cause this thing goes fast"

I was currently on the back of Owen's bike, the plan about to begins as the raptors were about to be let loose. My heart was beating like crazy, and I was freaking out slightly.

(Y/n): "God help us" I say as I wrap my arms around owen so I don't fall off when he starts the bike.

Park worker: "3! 2! 1!"

- Buzz -

The raptors burst out from their holding cells and immediately rush ahead. Owen quickly starts his bike and begins to follow them, with the rest of the team following behind us. I was hoping for a smooth ish ride, but Owen quickly pulls off the road and into the forest, the floor make it a very bumpy ride. . . if this all goes well, I'm going to wake up with a sore ass tomorrow.

(Y/n): "JESUS!" I yelp as Owen takes a sharp turn around a tree, making me cling onto him tighter as he goes faster to keep up with the raptors. I look behind us to see Barry on his quad bike, and behind him was the InGen soldier in their trucks. 

Owen: "They've got something!"

The raptors begin to slow down, indicating that we were near Indy. Everyone else began to slow down to a stop, all the soldiers rushing out their vehicles and take position. Owen gets off his bike, grabbing his gun while motioning me to follow. 

Owen: "Remember, so sudden movements when walking past them, they'll think your prey" he whispers to me.

(Y/n): "Oh, great. You could of told me this earlier?!" I sarcastically whisper back before heading out into the open area they were in. The raptors look back to me, growling and snarling at me. I froze on the spot for a second, before taking a big gulp and continue forward. I honestly thought one would go to bite me, but surprisingly they just let me though, well besides a few mock bites. I walk a few feet in front of them and look back to the others, seeing all their gun lasers on and aimed at the trees in front of me.

I gulp once again as I look back in front of me, my heart pounding in my chest as I spoke with a shaky voice.

(Y/n): "I-Indy! It's me!" I call out into the forest, the tree's echoing my words. It was silent for the next few seconds, but soon I could hear faint stomping coming towards me. I could hear her breathing near me, but I couldn't see her at all. . . until I see parts of the tree's in front of me ruffle slightly, before seeing Indy emerge.

I take a step back as she emerges from the tree's, and boy she sounded pissed at me from the growl she was giving me

I take a step back as she emerges from the tree's, and boy she sounded pissed at me from the growl she was giving me. She stomps her left foot down on the ground  as she towers over me, looking down at me with her red eyes. She looked like she wanted to roar at me, but she soon notices the Raptors behind me, and then all the people behind them.