6. Hunting the monster

Start from the beginning

- 5 minutes later -

(Y/n): "What the fuck did you do to that monster?!"

(Y/n) and Dr Wu were currently in a staff room, a guard standing at the door. Dr Wu was sat down on a chair, (Y/n) was leaned up against a counter.

Dr Wu: "I innovated science"

(Y/n): "You made an unstable bitch, who I also might add, IS BLOODY YANDERE FOR ME!" he shouts at him.

Dr Wu: "It might be imperfections in the serum, this was the first batch we made for live experimental use"

(Y/n): "And you used it on the hybrid dinosaur?! Are you mad?!"

Dr Wu: "The other dinosaurs we tried the serum on didn't show any effects from the serum-"

(Y/n): "OTHER DINOSAURS?! WHO ELSE DID YOU USE IT ON?!" he yells in shock.

Dr Wu: "We tried to use it on the Tyrannosaurs, brachiosaurus, and some of the raptors, but it was ineffective. We believe it due to the absence of human dna within them, that's why we decided to use the Indominus due to the small amount of Human dna we used to help make it up" he explains.

(Y/n): "Hey, I got a good idea for next time. How about you don't try and make your dinosaurs turn into humans!!!"

Dr Wu: "But the advances in science we have made. We've gone from bring back dinosaurs, to making hybrids, to the verge of making a new species of shape shifters-"

(Y/n): "WE DON'T NEED SHAPE SHIFTERS! WE CAN BARELY EXIST WITH JUST THE NORMAL HUMAN RACE! IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE TRY TO CO-EXIST WITH A SUPERIOR SPECIES!" He shouts at him while stomping his food on the floor.

Dr Wu: "I understand your concern, young man. But image the good that could come from it-"

(Y/n): "The only 'good' to come from it that I can think of is those lovely pair of dickheads who run our government using this new shape shifting human dinos in war!" he counters. "Speaking of which, who knows about this experiment?!"

Dr Wu: "Certain members within Masrani Global and InGen know, but basic park workers and trainers don't" he informs him. (Y/n) was about to ask something else, but was cut off when the door to the room opens and two guards walk inside.

Guard: "Alright you two, times up-"

(Y/n): "I'm not done here!"

Guard #1: "Yes you are!" he snaps back at (Y/n). "Dr Wu, the helicopter is ready"

Dr Wu: "Thank you" he say before standing up, looking at (Y/n) one last time. "I wish you luck in recapturing the Indominus, and if it means anything, I'm sorry about the pain I've put you through. . . but innovating science cannot be stopped"

Dr Wu is led out by one guard, while another comes in for (Y/n).

Guard #2: "Alright Emo boy, we're off"

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS WITH THIS EMO SHIT?!

- 2 hours later -
- (Y/n)'s POV -

I was currently sitting in the back of another jeep, my destination the raptor paddock. I had just spend the last 2 hours being told what to do, saying goodbye to my family, and shouting. Thankfully, my dad gave me his phone so I could keep them updated by messaging mum.

Driver: "How you holding up back there?" he calls back to me.

(Y/n): "How do you think. . . " I mumble. The driver didn't say anything else, and soon we make it to the raptor paddock. The guard in the passenger seat  get out before opening my door and grabs me, pulling me out. "Dude, do you have to do that?!"