Rosé and Yeri chuckles..

"Ofcourse Jeongyeon is in it" Yeri says..

..
IDIOTS

"So I shouldn't tell Nayeon that I am coming?" Jeongyeon questions..

"NOOOOOOO!!!"

"OMG, How many times do you want to be told about this ??!!"

"Just making sure.. don't bite my head off" Jeongyeon says ..

"Whatever , go get dressed!" Jisoo raises..

..
THE GIRLS

"Why did we lie to those idiots though..they were clearly jealous and won't admit it" Yeri raises.

"Lisa admitted to being jealous" Irene raises..

"Well obviously.. Lisa is like a lovesick monkey when it comes to you" Wendy says .. getting the girls to laugh.. Irene's face is red..

"They really think that a few hot guys invited us out.. but the truth is .. we going alone ..hahahahaha" Yeri raises again .. 

"That sounds sad as fuck" Jennie raises

"Which part?? A few guys inviting us out or the going alone part?" Sana questions..

"Both.. fuck dickheads" Rosé adds.. the girls laughing..

..
IDIOTS

"Mina .. you sure this is the place??" Lisa raises..

"Ask me that shit again and I'll ha-" Mina voices out while glaring at Lisa but Chaeyoung grabs Mina ..

"-Okay baby... let's go this way" Chaeyoung raises.. nervous laughter .. "go that way,idiots.. Mina and I will go the other way .. -okay?" She adds..  pulling Mina close to her.. Mina scoffs..

The idiots nod.. watching Chaeyoung take Mina away before she slaughters them.. haha

"I think I see them" Seulgi raises.. making heads snap into the direction Seulgi is beaming at..  and yeah its their girlfriend's..

"Wow .. Jennie looks amazing" Mino raises.. heart eyes at his girl.. "I'm going to approach her" he adds.. about to walk off but Lisa places her hand on his shoulder . He glances confusingly at Lisa ..

"No.. let's get a table first" Lisa says ..

"But why .. they are right there???" Jeongyeon says .. Jisoo chuckles..

"Lisa's right" Jisoo says.. giving a nod to one of the servers to assist them with a table ..

"What are you two planning ?" Seulgi raises..

"Breath Seul.. breath" Jisoo responds.. smile on her face.. Dahyun,Lisa and Joy are smirking..

....

THE GIRLS

"This night would of been so much better if my bear was here" Yeri raises.. missing her Seulgi bear..

"Did she reply to your messages yet?" Sana asks .. Yeri shakes her head.. no

"Dahyun haven't either" Sana adds..

"Hey ladies.. how about we buy you a drink .. or two???" A guy's voice echoes behind..  he makes his way infront of their table and his not alone .. his friends are with him.

Shiiittt

"No, thank you" Irene says .. keeping her eyes front. 

"Wow.. really?? You didn't even look at us .. we really hot ,you know" The guy raises ..