Chapter 0

A fine morning we have here. The birds chirping, clear blue sky.

<BOOM>

Someone comes flying through the walls of The Centre for Professional Superheroism(CPS in short). Looks like somebody didn't come prepared for class.

"Ugh! Blasting me through the Wall just for not submitting one lousy assignment........Ahh! It hurts, my back." Said 'The one who was blasted through the wall for forgetting to submit his assignment' as he got up in pain.

Oh yes! over here at CPS the HOD(Hero Order Department) show no mercy.
Looks like he came falling from V, the first years section
At CPS, there is only 3 sections. {V,M,€,$}. V for Vision, M for Method € for Elite and $ for Successors. Being a top notch Institute for Hero Training Program (HTP) it has very less Candidates due to the Strength Extreme Examination (SEE) Advanced for which only a handful can qualify for. CPS ranked #1 and #2 being 'PRIDE' Centre, both stated in Vanguard.

"Anyone else here wishes to join Slider(the one thrown out) down there, do tell beforehand" said Madam Fireclaw, the HOD's linguistics professor. Since heroes need to be able to converse with all people in order to serve them, the Linguistics classes are taken pretty seriously by most centres.

Being located in Vanguard, the central country known for being the birth place of all the legendry heroes people from as far as United Knights, Indo, Krypto come to train at CPS.

Where there is good, evil also thrives. There are evils and their threat levels range from RK1 to RK5. RK1's include the ones without powers, say petty thieves, robbers. And as the RK goes up, So does the intensity of the crime.RK2 being murderers, terrorists etc and starting from the RK3 are the ones that the HTP are cautious about.

They are heard of like once in ten years, They consist of Awoken villains and the destruction they can cause can never be predicted.

Worst case being the Rock Tower incident 7 years ago. It was a sudden attack at the tower opposite 'PRIDE' Centre by a RK4 who called himself 'Seeker'.

All from 'PRIDE' Stood no chance to him. And by the time the heroes from CPS arrived, there was no sign of him.

Such incidents are what drives these centres to train their heroes to withstand such villains.

Oh here goes two more 'potential heroes' out through the same broken wall, their fault for forgetting their assignments.

【CLANG CLANG!】The bell rings.

"Once again Slider was thrown out, never learns." Muttered Accel as Madam Fireclaw stepped out of the class.

"Yeah! What's the point if he can control friction, He stood no chance to the Splitsecond Blast" said Musc.

The next class begins at 1pm after the Afternoon Break. The Duo gets up to head to the cafeteria.

Accel Muto 18yrs M CPS no.019/035, Strength-Super Speed and taekwondo.

Musc Les 18yrs M CPS no.032/035, Strength-Ultra Arm Strength and Weight lifting.

Being childhood buds they became 'The Duo' ever since Junior HT(Hero Training).

□TAPITY TAPITY TAP....□

"What have you been doing ever since we left class, texting your Girlfriend again?" Asked Accel.

"Yeah! Man, I can't stop thinking about her for even a sec."

"Bleh!(sticking his tongue out)Keep the rosy talks to yourself."

"Oh! Your jealous again. HaHa!" Said Musc as He Burst into laughter.

"All you did was stop a tree branch from falling on a cat and 'you' get a girl, So Yea I'm kinda jealous, Hmph!"

"I was kidding bro, cmon! I can ask Lis(the said girlfriend) to introduce you to one of her friends."

"No Thanks! I'm gonna stick to crushing on Snow" Replied Accel with a bashful face.

Snow, full name being Snow Elledor 18yrs (section)M CPS no.001/035

nicknamed 'The Cold Princess' and as the name suggests,
her top strengths - $lvlFreeze and €lvlSnowstorm and is also the strongest among the V,M and € sections.

Accel has had a crush on her ever since Junior HT. Back then during Junior HT, since her powers hadn't awakened yet she didn't have friends of sorts and spent her days reading at the library.

Being a member of the library club is how Accel met Snow, a fateful encounter which he cant seem to forget.

To be continued.