Ch. 4: Father. Meet Kids.

Our green haired hero is walking back to the living area of the dorms. He couldn't lie to himself: all of this seem too good to be true. In the living room are a group of kids from the future, with each one of them being born from each of his female classmates. It's as if Mineta or Kaminari dreamed a dream they could only imagine, but he took their place. Not that he didn't like the idea after thinking about it, but he was wondering how did all of this end up this way.

As he walked off the last step, he looks around to see every child with their respective mother (except for Nerai and Usagi). He was met with big smiles, flustered faces, and mixture of pleasant and heavy atmosphere. He is father to multiple kids to multiple women. HOW in Kami's green Earth did this happen?! Before he could say anything, Sozo walked up to him with concerns in his eyes.

Sozo: Are you alright father? I know this is still kind of new to you.

Midoriya: Y-yeah I'm fine. Sozo right?

Sozo: Mhm.

Midoriya scanned the kid up and down. He was dressed very well. All black suit, shoes and dress shirt with the only thing different was a red tie. When he got to the facial features, he was a spitting image of him aside from the black hair that covered one eye.

Midoriya: You kind of resemble me a lot. It's kind of cool.

Sozo: (a small smile) Yes. I do get that a lot. Out of all the kids, I hear I resemble you the most, but one thing we all have in common is your freckles.

Sure enough, he scanned all the kids in the room and they all had diamond shaped freckles on their faces. He then opens his phone camera to look at his own face and sees that his freckles are diamond shaped as well. Kind of hard to deny them if he tried.

Midoriya: Hehe I see. Well you must be the leader of the group. Plus you are very well mannered.

Sozo: Not exactly. We don't really take leader rolls fully when it comes to my siblings and I, but I've heard I'm the most leveled headed one. Plus my manners are from being with my mother.

Sozo pointed to Momo and Midoriya looked at her direction. They both make eye contact and show heavy blushes on their faces and quickly look away. This only made Sozo chuckle a little.

Sozo: Hehe mother said you were nervous like this, but someone wants to say something to you.

On cue, walks a girl with green long hair looking very shy walked up to the 9th user nervously. It's was the little girl who ran up and gave him a hug. She shyly looked down and looked away from her dad.

Poof: I'm sorry I scared you. I-I was just happy to see you.

Midoriya: (with a warm smile) It's okay. I understand how you feel.  What's your name by the way?

Poof: Pufuya, but it's Poof for short.

Midoriya: That's a beautiful name. It's nice to meet you Poof.

Poof: T-thank you

Midoriya: You know-

Poof: Hm?

Midoriya: I'm still open for that hug. If you still want it.

Poof: *happy gasp*

She runs up to her dad gives him the biggest hug she could. The rest of the other sibling look in awe because of what they heard about their dad in the past.

Nirai: (whispers) Psst! Didn't our moms say that dad was a stuttering mess at this age.

Toshi: (whispers) Yeah, but my mom says when he gets into a caring mode, his nervousness goes right out the window. Plus, I think this is around the time Eri was young.