"Min-ah?..eh your friend?" Its Yoongis confused voice that brings him out of his trance. "O-Oh yeah." Jimin forces out a smile now realising that there is another presence in here, in this room which is of course his boyfriend who has no fucking clue about what the hell happened. Fuck this is a mess. A huge mess. "H-hi it's been a long time." Jimin grits his teeth while replying, a sarcastic smile on his face which just says fuck off at this moment. "Indeed." Jungkook says unfazed by the death glare older boy gave him. He was here for a mission and he will do it successfully by hook or crook.

"Come have a seat." Yoongi says sitting beside Jimin who now is stiffly placed on the couch, not even moving an inch away. Jungkook takes his place on the opposite couch making himself comfortable while putting his right leg on his left, radiating a fucking dominant aura which suffocated jimin. The way he looks so mighty sitting there without doing any fucking thing, he hates it...hates feeling vulnerable just like he was when he was a kid. No he was done and tired of all of it, he didn't want to become one of those fucking assholes yet he couldn't help but feel weird, this inferiority is something he has experienced as a child and no matter how he tries to deny it he can't, he just hates it. All of his past demons crawl back to him, suffocate him till it makes him breathless.

He was always treated unfairly because of his choice of partner, treated unfairly because of his tastes and talents, always treated inferior because he was gentle compared to all of the fuckers around him. This inferiority was used by his parents to make him run for that "Perfection" they wanted. They always made him feel inferior so he would do things according to them, they would compare him to seojoon who was epitome statue perfection and at times Jimin did that, he tried to change himself into something his parents wanted yet he gave up when it tired him out later.

He hated feeling inferior and that's what's happening right now. Exactly the same carbon copy with a small change, "So um what do you do Mr. Jungkook." Yoongi asks breaking the awkward silence in the room and the said man doesn't even flinch. "I have a company of my own." He replies nonchalantly and it makes jimin want to slap the fuck out of Jungkooks face, the later annoying him to that extent.

Then there was silence, with jimin glaring at his so called friend, Yoongi wondering what the hell is going on in between them and Jungkook looking blank as ever just staring at Jimin with his dark eyes. It was awkward, it wasn't like a reunion of two friends.. more like two enemies. Yoongi thought that they must be a little okay with each other but sensing the tension he feels shivers on his spine some how.

 Yoongi thought that they must be a little okay with each other but sensing the tension he feels shivers on his spine some how

"Ah that's really amazing, glad to know that and oh- I'll get you something to drink." Yoongi says with a smile pressing on Jimin's knee as if to tell him he will leave, thinking that maybe Jungkook feels weird to talk when he is there. He gets up and at the same time his phone rings and it shows that it's his boss so he goes inside to pick that up not knowing hell was about to break loose.

There was a moment of silence before Jimin spoke up with his fists balled on his sides. "What do you want?" Those were the only words which came out of his mouth while staring at the man infornt of him who didn't even seemed bothered by the harsh glare he was receiving just right now. "Jiminie this is not the way to talk to your long friend right?" Jungkook rolls his eyes having audacity to ask him the question.