Suddenly I heard the door open and there stepped the one who was damn adamant on proving my thoughts wrong the whole night. Yes, it was none other than Emily. As soon as she entered, she saw the floor which was wet and her brow furrowed in confusion? Maybe yes maybe no. then she looked up and our eyes made contact. This was something different which I don't know how to put it in words. The distance between us was not really far. It was just 2 strides and we would be close. So, I did what I felt was right and took the 2 strides and was right in front of her. Her eyes slowly went down to my torso but she quickly adverted her gaze away from my chest. This action brought a smirk on my face.

"What are you doing here?" she asked me.

"Maybe the fact that this is my room which means that this bathroom is also mine. So, shouldn't I be the one asking what you are doing here. So, tell me Emily?" I asked her. I really liked how her name sounded from my mouth.

"Your room but aunt said to take a right turn and go to the second room." She said with her brows furrowed which was tad bit cute, SHUT IT ALEX!!!! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING my subconscious scream to which I just shrugged internally.

And at right time the faucet started on its own and water came spilling but this time it came above my head. How? don't ask me how? I have no answers for you question. The water again made me wet and this time Emily also. She was probably in shock because she closed her eyes and took a step forward and was about to fall but I held her by her waist and prevented her from falling. She slowly opened her eyes. It was beautiful her dark brown eyes were too mesmerizing. I kept staring at her until she coughed. This made me realize the situation and pulled her up.

"Umm thank you? I guess." She said and I told her welcome and I wanted to go out but the friction was against me. As soon as I took a step I skidded and took Emily to fall with me. And our position was she under me and me on top of her. And again, we both were staring at others eyes. Being this close to her made me realized her sweet lavender smell.

There was a knock on the door and came Ethans voice "Is Em in or Xander or both of you are. Also are you both are doing something A rated? I don't care just came to the living room after you are done. which made me break our intimate gaze. To which I coughed and stood up and held my hand out for Emily which she took and stood up and fixed herself up. "I'll be in the living room" I said and came out giving a last look to the now wet angel. I just smirked at my thought and went to the living area.

Emily's POV:

Shit! Shit! And double shit! I'm late for the dinner at uncle's house. Dad's gonna kill me.

"Alright people let's head towards the dining hall let that poor child have her time. What do you people say. Also, the food is getting cold." I heard a voice and im pretty sure that aunts cause no matter what I cannot forget her voice.

I ran quickly ran inside the house and said or more like screamed "WAIT FOR ME!"

Everyone turned around and looked at me like I didn't belong to this world. Soon I was engulfed by a hug from Avery. She was close to me until the terrible things started to happen.

"I missed you a lot. There's so much to tell you" Avery said.

"I missed you to Avery, how are you?" I asked.

Before she could reply aunt engulfed me followed by uncle. I had a big smile plastered on my face. Seeing everyone after so long it made me feel good. They all started to talk about how beautiful I looked and few others. Then their attention went to something else. I turned around to look for Ethan.

But a very handsome sight caught my eyes. There was a Greek god in front of me. He had dark chocolate brown hairs. he was wearing a black sweater inside it was a white one. I ranked him up to down. After taking my precious time ranking him, I finally looked at his face and damn that face. He was everything a girl could ever ask for looks power and wealth. We had an eye contact but I looked away thinking that she had seen me checking him out. I swear I saw him smirking before I looked away.

Soon aunt told us to move to the dinning area. We all nodded and went to the dinning area. And thank all my stars the smirking devil was sitting right in front of me. Since I didn't want my mind to disturbed by this god like image. The dinner was really fun. After dinner was over aunt told us to go and sit in the living area. Everyone agreed and proceeded there except Alexander. Thinking how I know his name when he didn't introduce him? Aunt mentioned him while talking about out childhood.

I offered aunt my help or more like forced her take my help, to which aunty couldn't deny and I did a mental happy dance. I wanted to wanted to wash my face since it was hot and aunt aunty if I could use the restroom, she nodded her head and guided me to the restroom.

I soon found the room which aunt had guided me to. As soon I entered the room a strong masculine smell hit my nose. It was pretty addictive. I looked at the room it was in shade of grey. I found the washroom and as soon I entered, I saw a wet ground. And slowly moved my eyes to look at the source from where the water was coming from.

MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I did a mistake by looking up because he was standing there fixing his now wet hairs. and his torso was on show and damn that abs. I adverted my gaze away from him which I've been doing since I came here, I probably become an expert in this field. He slowly made his way towards me and was were very close to each other's.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Maybe the fact that this is my room which means that this bathroom is also mine. So, shouldn't I be the one asking what you are doing here. So, tell me Emily? He questioned me back. I told him that aunty had told me the direction's and that's how I ended up here.

Suddenly the water came out of blue. I was fucking drenched. I was shocked so I closed my eyes and took a step forward and my foot slipped and I was waiting for my ass to make contact with the floor but never happened maybe because a firm hold was there on waist.

I opened my eyes to looked up and saw Alexander was holding me. I coughed a bit and he released me. I thank him to which he just nodded. Rude much I thought. This time he took a step and bang we both fell down with him on top of me and me under him.

We were again having our staring contest. Which broke soon because of eth's voice. I blushed at his A rated comment. Alexander stood up and gave me his hand which I gratefully took and stood up. Soon he left. I quicky fixed my hair and went to the living room.

Everyone noticed me and smiled while Ethan gave me a questioning look. I gave him a later look. I sat next to Ethan quicky.

And dad started to speak "since all of you are here let me tell you all the real reason of this dinner."

Real reason there was a reason for this dinner? Little did I know the reason was my life's greatest turning point.

"Alexander and Emily, you both are getting married" uncle spoke.

A/N:

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!

Like share vote and comment!!!!!

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!

TILL THEN CIAO!!!!!