Day 1

Got in the world! And got the bonus chest so I cover it up with dirt and make a statue thing so I won't forget where it is!

I killed some slimes as well, I dig some dirt and build the statue more.

Oh, I killed a sheep and ate the raw mutton because I was hungry!

I honestly don't know what I've made.

I dig some more dirt and then I see the strangest thing. Dirt turning into grass even though there was no grass around it-

Unfortunately, there's cheats enabled because it won't let you have a flat world in bedrock without cheats! You learn something new everyday!!

BUT, I will only use cheats IF I complete a goal I've set myself! So, let's say I want lava. To get lava I need to have water first! And to get water I need a cauldron and a lot of rain! Once I make a infinite water source... BOOM! I'll use the cheats to get lava!

I just want to make it a bot different from the YouTubers world you know? Spice it up a bit!

I'm also going to put my goals in here!

Don't be surprised if I do day 2 because I'm doing Minecraft days not irl days!

BACK TO THE OTHER STUFF

Well, turns out there's no other stuff because when you see this chapter four of Vanilla-Lily will be out and the bonus for it!
Sorry guys :( but... WE GOT TWO CHAPTERS FOR THE BOOK SO HOORAY!