Yeonjun didn't even have the chance to Donghyuk wrapped his two arms around Yeonjun from the back after quickly chugging down his drink. He planted light kisses on his neck as he moved him over to the bed. 

"W-wait," Yeonjun said. Donghyuk broke away and stared at Yeonjun confused when said male turned around "I-i would like to treat you, you listened to my struggles and consoled me. The least I would do is to pay you back" Yeonjun sensually said and slowly removed Donghyuk's blazer. Thank goodness he gave Donghyuk that glass of champagne because if he wasn't drunk before he was totally drunk now. 

"Oh~," Donghyuk said as he let Yeonjun take off his blazer and sit him down. He pulled Yeonjun closer by the waist and put his hand through the slit of his dress, feeling Yeonjun's soft leg.

 He moved higher and when he was about to reach the gun holster Yeonjun stopped his hand. Yeonjun pushed him down on the bed and climbed on him situating himself on Donghyuk's hard-on. He looked at Donghyuk's lust-filled eyes and let a smirk play on his lips. 

He loosened his tie and wrapped the material around Donghyuk's hands quickly putting it in a tight knot. He then proceeded to unbutton his shirt and leaned down to place kisses on his exposed collarbone up to his neck.

"You know, you never told me the reason for this party~" He seductively whispered in his ear before grinding down on Donghyuk who let out a groan and let his eyes close. 

"L-like I said earlier. I was celebrating" Came Donghyuk's breathy reply. 

"Celebrating what?" Yeonjun asked as he unbuckled Donghyuk's belt and folded the thick leather in his hand. Donghyuk seemed to hesitate but like he was drunk, there was no stopping the trash that left his mouth. 

"You know Txt?" Donghyuk said and Yeonjun hummed "Well I recently just stole two billion dollars worth of drugs from them" 

"And they hadn't caught you?" Yeonjun asked as he pushed his rising anger down. 

"Oh please, those immature kids can't do anything. They probably don't know I was the one that took it and even If they found out, they'll never know where I kept it" He said and let out a hearty laugh, Yeonjun laughing along with him. 

"Where did you keep it then?" Yeonjun asked. 

"That's easy, It's in one of my private harbours. I shouldn't even be telling you this but I trust you" Donghyuk said and drunkenly smiled at Yeonjun. 

"Donghyukie, don't you know you shouldn't trust so easily? You don't know who's your enemy in this world" Yeonjun said and shifted off Donghyuk. "Let's play a game~" 

"Oh~ I like where this is going~," Donghyuk said as he watched Yeonjun get up from the bed. 

"It's a simple guess game and I would need you to close your eyes" Yeonjun sweetly sang "Close your eyes for me Donghyukie" 

Donghyuk hummed and closed his eyes shut. "The aim of the game is to guess the object you are feeling. Don't forget, no peaking" Yeonjun said and walked around the bed so he was standing behind Donghyuk. He softly padded his fingers on Donghyuk's face making the man let out a hum. "Guess what these are" 

"You beautiful fingers," Donghyuk said after thinking for a while "Those fingers I want to see wrapped around my-" 

"Shh," Yeonjun said as he placed a finger on Donghyuk's lips to keep those disgusting words at bay. "What about this?" 

He said and rubbed Donghyuk's leather belt up and down his arm. 

"That's easy. It's my belt. The belt I'm gonna use to spank you so hard you-" Again Yeonjun placed his fingers on his lips. 

"I never knew you were this dirty, Mr Park," Yeonjun said as he removed his gun from his holster and hid it behind him. 

"There's a lot you don't know about me baby~," He said and Yeonjun rolled his eyes. 

"Okay, final round" Yeonjun said and placed the gun on Donghyuk's forehead 

"What's this?" 

"Is it an ice cube from the champagne cups?" 

"No" 

"Is it the buckle from the belt?" He asked. 

"Close but no" Yeonjun said and Donghyuk tried more but still could not get it. 

"Okay, I give up. What is it?" 

"Open your eyes," Yeonjun said and Donghyuk opened his eyes and noticed the gun pointed at his forehead. He looked at Yeonjun's dark eyes and started quivering. 

"Yeonmi?" He called.

 "No, It's Yeonjun" 

"Wha-?" A loud boom resonated around the room and Donghyuk went limp on the bed. Blood oozed out of the small bullet wound on his forehead. 

"Never mess with TxT in your next life," Yeonjun said and smiled victoriously as he placed the gun back in his holster. 

"Yeonjun!" He heard his name being called from the earpiece. 

"Did you see that? I did it!" He said happily. 

"Yeah but you need to leave that place immediately!" He frantically said. 

"Why?" He said, already walking to the door when it slammed open and four men in suits barged in holding guns "Oh, that's why"

He died with a hard on,lol.