🧣ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ🧣

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You really think so? That's awfully selfish," Lila says.

"Could you leave her the he11 alone?" Hiro snaps at Lila, shocking her. "It's not like she's always using the machine for her own personal needs, so back off."

"I agree with Hiro, you should ease up Lila. Plus, Kalianna's on a deadline," Alix informs the lying fox.

"Oh, I didn't know that. I didn't mean to stir up any drama," Lila pouts.

"Can you leave? You're breaking everyone's concentration," Marinette glares at her.

"Right, I'll see you all tomorrow," Lila smiles before she leaves, a deep scowl on her face.

Kalianna smirks and continues sprinkling golden sparkles on the emerald dress's skirt.

🧣🧣🧣🧣

Scene: Park des Vosges.

Kalianna meets up with her customer,
a hyper Instagram Influencer.

The Influencer says it's her birthday today and her party is tonight so that's why she needed her emerald dress done fast, and Kalianna understands before giving her a black garment bag.

Mila then transfers the money to her account before she leaves in her car.

Kalianna heads home as well, tired after a long day.

Scene: Effiel Tower. The Next Day.

Kalianna runs up to a pair of boys who like like twins. "Hey, you two! Are you Andy and Daniel?"

"Yes," The twins happily respond in unison.

"Here's your outfits," Kalianna hands them two separate garment bags, which they take. "Since you both already paid me beforehand, you don't have too again. Have a good day!" She waves to them and she runs off to her car.

The twins look at each other in confusion as to why she ran off so fast.

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Kalianna waves at Giselle and Hiro as she hurries up to them. Her phone pings with a notification and she gets it on, only to groan when she saw it was an email from a customer.

"You got a new commission again?" Giselle asks in disbelief.

"Yeah, you guys go in, I'll answer them," Kalianna says.

Giselle nods before grabbing Hiro's hand and walking up the steps with him.

Kalianna sits down at the end of the steps and begins reading the new customer's email.

Jamie@gmail.com
Hello, I want you to create a lingerie set for me.

Kalianna blushes at the female customer's request. Well, more like a demand. She began to type back a response.

Sinclair@gmail.com
Hi! I'm really sorry ma'am, but I don't take sultry commissions. I already said so in the website's bio. If you want lingerie, you could go to Victoria's Secret and buy some. :)

Jamie@gmail.com
That's perfectly understandable, good day.

Kalianna smiles, then got up and made her way up the steps.

🧣🧣🧣🧣

Scene: Outside School.

Giselle waves at Kalianna and Maya before getting into the Tsurugi car with Hiro, which drives away after.

After the vehicle departed, the De-Sinclair car arrived at the front.

"You wanna go get Starbucks?" Maya asks Kalianna, texting on her phone.

"Ugh, yes please." Kalianna accepts. Her phone began ringing just then and she groans.

"You should probably get that," Maya advised.

Kalianna gets out her phone from her purse and sees who the caller was. It was Remy from the Agreste charity gala! She answers and puts the phone to her ear. "Hello?"

"Kalianna! I'm glad you picked up. Listen, I need you to design an outfit for my client for his concert in Miami next week. Can you? I'll pay you 15,000 euros," Remy negotiated.

Kalianna's eyes lit up. "Of course!"

"Great, I'm sending you the sketch of what my client wants now,"

After Remy said that, Kalianna's phone pinged, signaling that she received the sketch.

"Did you get it?" Remy asks.

Kalianna clicks on the notification and it opened up to a colored sketch of an outfit that looked like it could be for a rapper.

"Yeah, I got it. I'll get it done, promise," Kalianna says.

"Alright, have a good day," Remy then hung up.

"Who was that?" Maya asks, still texting on her phone.

"His name's Remy, he's a music producer and he asked me to make an outfit for his client," Kalianna explains.

"That's cool, you still wanna go for Starbucks?"

"He11 yeah!"

🧣🧣🧣🧣

Scene: Kalianna's Room.

Kalianna has finished designing the outfit for Remy's client. She then contacts the music producer and he tells her to meet him at Hotel Eiffel Blomet.

Scene: Hotel Eiffel Blomet.

Kalianna arrives by Regina and encounters Remy. After the great each other, they go up to the room Remy's client is in and meet Mateo, a young adult Spanish rapper.

Mateo spits some rap to Kalianna and she claps after his short performance.

"Wow, your really talented!" The noirette smiles. "Unlike that wannabe popstar XY," She rolls her eyes.

Mateo shakes his head. "I can't stand that dude's music. He's a disgrace to the music industry."

"Gotta agree with you there," Kalianna says. "Here's your outfit," She offers him the garment bag.

"Thanks lil' chica, I'll go try it on," Mateo then walks away.

Kalianna sits down on the couch, waiting patiently.

After a few minutes, Mateo came back wearing his outfit.

"How does it feel on you?" Remy asks, standing by the front door.

"Its dope, I love it," Mateo smiles.

"Perfect, Kalianna, I'll pay you so you can be on your way," Remy says.

"Okay," Kalianna smiles.

After the exchange, Kalianna gives Mateo her business card before leaving.

Word Count: 1,350