🍱ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ🍱

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

'Just me and my friend having a lunch date at Il était un square. 😊' The post read.

At reading it, Adrien almost spit out his water, but he swallowed it before coughing. "L-Lunch date?!"

"Ugh, what is it now?" Plagg asks, unamused.

"Luka and Kalianna are having a lunch date at Il était un square!" Adrien informs.

"So? It's not like you can do anything about it," Plagg shrugs.

"You're right," Adrien frowns. "Unless... Unless I can get there!" He smiles brightly.

"Uh-oh, you just gave him a bad idea Plagg!" Plagg mutters to himself.

Scene: School Courtyard.

Kagami is still waiting for Adrien. "What's taking him so long?" She mumbles.

Just then Adrien runs out of the locker room towards her, but he wasn't wearing his fencing gear, instead, he was wearing his everyday wear with his duffel bag.

"Adrien? Why aren't you in your gear?" Kagami rose an eyebrow.

"I'm kinda hungry, so I was thinking we could go for lunch. What do you say?" Adrien asks.

"Are you asking me on a lunch... date?" Kagami questions, blushing lightly.

"A friendly one," Adrien responds.

"Oh..." Kagami seems disappointed before she shakes it off. "Okay then,"

Adrien smiles. "Great, go change,"

As Kagami walks away to the locker room, Adrien runs towards his fencing teacher.

"Excuse me Mr. D'Argencourt, may Kagami and I be excused? Me and her are meeting with someone very important,"

"Very well, seeing as you did well today, you can," Mr. D'Argencourt allowed.

"Thank you Mr. D'Argencourt," Adrien smiles again.

Scene: Outside School.

Adrien has just finished telling Gorilla to come pick him up because "Fencing class ended early". He then hangs up.

Plagg peeks out of hid owner's duffel bag and glares up at him. "That's two lies today! And I can't believe you're using Kagami as an excuse so you can see Kalianna and ruin her lunch date!"

"No I'm not! And I am telling the truth about me being hungry," Adrien defended himself.

"You're still using Kagami!" Plagg calls him out.

Footsteps were heard behind Adrien and Plagg hid back inside the duffel bag as his owner turned to see Kagami walking towards him in her everyday uniform and her red duffel bag.

"I'm ready," The Japanese bluenette said softly.

Just then the Agreste vehicle arrives.

"Perfect timing, let's go Kagami," Adrien walks down the steps with Kagami towards his car and opens the door for her, letting her in before getting in himself.

"Can you take us to Il était un square? Me and Kagami would like to have lunch there before we both go home." Adrien told his bodyguard.

Gorilla grunts and begins driving.

Scene: Il était un square.

Luka and Kalianna have received their plates off food. The former has Entrecote with fries and a side of salad while the latter has Steak Haché Aubrac Frites.