Ch. 21

"Alright Mira, spill." Lucy demanded as she and the girls cornered the bartender in the back room away from everyone else. Mira looked at them, confused, before blushing slightly as she realized what they all wanted to know.

"What are you talking about?" She asked trying avoid looking at them as she searched for a bags of sugar and flour. "I just had it earlier..." She thought to herself before hearing a slight rustle behind her making her turn her head slightly to look at the group of women. Erza stood beside Levy and Lisanna holding the small bags of sugar and flour as Lucy and Juvia grinned at her.

"May I have those?" Mira asked with a raised brow. The girls all smiled before Lisanna stepped up and grabbed her arm in a tight grip disguised as a hug.

"Come on tell us!" Lisanna said her face cheerful but her voice holding a slight threat in it. "What happened between you and Laxus?" She asked blinking up at her sister as the other girls sweatdropped.

"Nothing, we ate dinner at his place then watched a movie and then I went home." Mirajane said easily getting out of Lisanna's grasp and grabbing the flour. The younger girls all groaned and surrounded her again as she moved over to the giant mixing bowl of half made cookie dough.

"Please Mira? Juvia knows that you know we know that you did more than that." The water mage said confusing everyone for a minute before Levy pulled the bowl away and off the table with Lucy's help.

"You won't get this back until you tell us everything. And that means all the details!" Levy said with a smile as Mira shot her a mildly annoyed look.

"Did he cook? What did you eat? What movie did you see? Did he walk you home? Is he sweet?" The girls all asked at once making Mira panic slightly and clench the bag of flour tight enough for it to explode, covering the group in flour. The room was silent for a minute before everyone broke out in fits of laughter, easing the tension in the room.

"Alright alright! I'll tell you!" Mira said between laughs as she tried to wipe the flour out of her eyes. "But you guys have to help me out with something...or well two somethings." Mira said earning nods of agreements as Erza went and grabbed another bag of flour. Splitting into teams of two the group easily cleaned up all traces of the flour and helped bake the batches of chocolate chip cookies.

"Alright, now spill all the details." Lisanna asked with a twinkle in her eyes as all the other girls leaned forward to listen to the Take Over Mage. Ten minutes later the girls were all impressed with how great the date with Laxus had gone.

"So he cooked?" Erza asked earning a nod from the white haired woman.

"And he picked out The Notebook to watch with you?" Lucy asked making the woman smile and nod as she poured tea for herself and everyone.

"So the gruff idiot does have a soft spot!" Erza exclaimed happily making everyone laugh before the topic turned more serious.

"So...what do you need help with?" Levy asked as they all sat around the table nibbling on a few of the already finished white chocolate treats. The girls zeroed in on the white haired mage as she carefully set her drink down and looked at it silently.