continued

April was tied in her chair. I ran up to her and looked for a pulse. " April is..is ...dead!" I started crying.
"Silence turtles! This is what happens when you mess with the foot clan!" Shredder! I will kill him! We started to fight him.
***
/A couple hours later/
We were losing. Shredder was going to kill us! " You put up a good fight, turtles. The Rat tought you well." Me was about to take a final swipe that will kill us all, but all of a sudden Leo came and blocked him." Stay *grunt* Away*grunt* From*grunt* My Brothers!" He yelled as me threw Shredder into a wall.

Leo's pov
I strugged with the chair. A couple of hours I was tied up hoping my brothers were alright. Then I remembered I always keep a knife in one of my wrapping on my arms! I cut the rope and ran to April's apartment. When I got there April was dead and Shredder was about to kill my brothers! I deflected his attemp to kill them and threw him against the wall we fought for a hour thas when all my wounds back fired. I fell to the floor yelling in pain." Now you will watch me kill your brothers!" Shredder started walking toward them. "No. Kill me insted." I said standing up."no, Leo you can't! " my brothers yelled." Kill me and let them go! I'm sorry guys I have to save you." My eyes stared forming tears and so were theirs. I screamed in pain as Shredder stabbed me over and over. Then me stopped and cut my brothers lose. I knew I was going to die soon. As the Shredder ran off laughing Raph was trying to keep me awake and Donnie trying to keep me alive. Mikey was just bursting into tears.
I could feel the darkness closing in on me." I..I..love you bro." I managed to say before the darkness consumed me and I guess I died.