↳ 𝗻. 𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼

Depuis le début

age. 27 years old
species. human
date of birth. may 25th 1990
place of birth. kyoto, japan
zodiac. gemini

gender. non-binary
sex. female
pronouns. they / them
romantic orientation. panromantic
sexual orientation. pansexual

race. asian
ethnicity. japanese
languages spoken. japanese and english ( limited proficiency )

occupation. teacher at tokyo prefectural jujutsu highschool
place of residence. tokyo, japan

┌───────────────────────┐

❝i got my ass handed to me and still look hot so i feel like this is a win

❝i got my ass handed to me and still look hot so i feel like this is a win.❞

└───────────────────────┘

faceclaim. milan ( created by @boiled.breadsticks on instagram )

height. 5 " 5
weight. 134 lbs

natural hair color. dark brown
natural eye color. dark brown

physical description. naomi is a person of small stature, standing at 5 feet and 5 inches. usually, they'll be one of the shortest adults in the room which leads to a bit of insecurity. they build confidence instead with working out and eating healthy to maintain an athletic build. they are not a burly person, but they are muscular and enjoys to show that off.

they are often described as pretty because of their feminine face and they takes pride in that. they keep a intense day and night skincare routine to perserve that beauty. the only imperfection on their face is a small faded scar underneath that they cover with makeup. outside of their face though naomi has a variety of different scars from past fights. if there was one thing that naomi would do is come from a mission with a new scar somewhere on him.

their hair is naturally a dark shade of brown, but they keep it dyed a light shade of blonde and jet black mixed together. even thought it is bleached they keep their hair healthy with regular hair masks and products. if it weren't for their grandmother teaching them proper hair maintence it would have been a dry stack of hay on his head.

naomi keeps up with their nails, allowing them to grow out and regularly painting them. usually, they keep them black so they can fit with any outfit, but every once in a while they try a new color. usually, it's because nobara convinces them into letting her paint their nails.

piercings. naomi had the typical lobe piercings, but also has helix piercing that has chain jewelry which attaches to his lobes. on their opposite ear they have a industrial piercing and snug piercing. they have a right nose stud and a tongue piercing with a heart stud jewelery. lastly, they have a belly button piercing that they regularly change the jewelery for.