Eric (part 2)

A/N:

Hey hey hey! Thanks so much for the support and patience. Feel free to comment any requests you might have! I have been very busy with school work and I was taking a hiatus xc. Now I'll stop this rant and get on with the story! Bye lovelies

Your POV:

You sat quietly near the edge of the bridge that went across the length of the chasm. Your feet swung to the rhythm of your slow breathing. You were exhausted.

After all that rage you released at Eric, you were beat. You've never yelled like that at anyone. Now, with you being from Dauntless and all, that may seem surprising.

Unlike many Dauntless members, you were able to keep your cool. You were never angered very easily and you rarely showed your emotions. It was really hard to make you pissed. Yeah, you got irritated and annoyed (mostly Scott's doing), but you never got angry. It could've stayed that way if Eric didn't make that needle comment.

"What is it about needles that has you sooooo scared, huh? You're Dauntless. Things like this shouldn't scare you."

Ugh. That fuckhead. The thought of him made you huff out in frustration.

Uuugghh. Eric, you mentally spat. Eeeerrriiiccc. With his smug expression, and his piercings, and his deep blue eyes, and his heartwarming smile...wait wtf? No. That's wrong. Omfg, wtf is wrong with you y/n?

You sighed. Your brain was a melting pot of different emotions that were too strong to understand. You were confused, but also angry, and a little scared; scared that if people knew the meaning behind your fear, they'd look at you differently. You didn't want that.

Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard distant footsteps. After a few seconds, they came to a stop. You scoffed.

"I know you're there, whoever you are."

The anonymous figure didn't bother to break the silence.

"Spying on me isn't a very good idea."

Nothing.

You sighed and stood up from your place. The stranger's footsteps sounded like they were coming from the way you came in; the way that you needed to take to get to your home. You mentally cursed. Well I guess I'll take the long way then, you thought. You started walking to the opposite side of the bridge and when you got to the end you checked to see if the person decided to follow. He or she didn't. The figure was still amongst the shadows. You shrugged and started walking away.

When you got to the small apartment, you decided it was a good time to take a shower. You needed to let off some steam and the training rooms weren't a good idea. There were people there and you wanted to be alone.

You started to shed your clothes, not bothering where on the floor they landed, and you slowly stepped into the porcelain tub. You turned the knob under the shower head and the hot water stunned you for a second. It took you a bit to adjust, but after that you sighed in relief. Your tense muscles began to relax and the sound of the running water calmed you, but it clouded your ears to the unnoticeable creek of your opening door.

You reached over to grab the liquid soap and sponge. You squeezed the green substance onto the sponge and began to rub it on your body. You got your legs, arms, and shoulders, but your troubled area was your back. You had recieved quite the wound fighting off some unruly factionless the other day and you needed stitches. The nurse said you would be fine, but the injury would keep you from doing certain tasks: like scrubbing your back.