'★,。・:*:・゚'☆Reunited'★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Start from the beginning

You: 'I don't even know you.'

Replying in a nonchalant tone. The being tilts its head, letting both hands flow down to its sides as it lets out a confused sound, despite not having a mouth to speak.

"Eh.? What do you mean? Of course you do."

You: 'Nope. No idea. But I have a feeling that you're a Stand since I got pierced by that stupid arrow.'

The Stand seems a bit hurt after knowing you don't recognize it and even darkens to a deeper blue color. Though it quickly changes back and says softly.

"I can't believe you remember so little... But you were very small the last time we saw each other after all. Many humans do forget most of their childhood when they grow..."

You're confused after what it has said, trying to recall any memory you might have of it. Yet no matter how hard you thought back nothing would come to mind.

"Smoke and Mirrors, that's my name. But you liked to call me S.a.M. for short."

The Stand introduces, gesturing to themself.

"And just like you assumed, I'm your Stand. Would you like me to give a brief explanation or do you have any questions? If not that's fine too, I don't want to overwhelm you."

How considerate of them. While it is true that having a Stand that can explain their abilities and all that comes with it to you, makes things easier in the future and is pretty fascinating itself. But you also don't want get bombarded by their words. S.a.M. is waiting patiently for your answer, swaying back and forth in the air and watching you.

You: 'First of all, am I dead?'

"No."

Perking up in slight shock the Stand answers quickly. Why you would come to such a conclusion worries them for a split second.

You: 'Damnit.'

"Why would you say that? Otherwise we wouldn't see each other right now!"

Their previous calm and soft voice raises just slightly once they change from their original blue color to purple. With a shrug you decide to get back to the topic of your supposed Stand.

You: 'S.a.M.? Was it? Yeah. First of all, what is it you can do?'

Smoke and Mirrors albeit still a bit confused from your last statement calms themself again and appears to nod.

"Good choice."

With a pause they add.

"I'll make this quick an straight to the point. My, or our main powers are concentration capacity and precognition abilities. I could tell you more but now that I think about it, showing you would be much more efficient. I do prefer the method of showing than talking anyway."

You: 'But you're the one doing most of the talking right now.'

You point out, the Stand stares down at you. The patterns on their face forming into a swear drop.

"But only because I haven't seen you since forever..."

S.a.M. turns their head to look around, you following suit in confusion. Not knowing as to why their attention was suddenly elsewhere even though nothing else except for the both of you is in this empty space. Turning back towards you they sound almost somber when talking again.